Giveaway APRIL EPOS Bundle Giveaway for SpecialEffect

Status
Not open for further replies.

SWard

Supergirl
Staff member
Proud-Partner-of-Special-Effect_1024x512.png

Hello wonderful community, we're super excited to announce that we've partnered up with EPOS for a year long giveaway promotion for SpecialEffect, the UK-based charity that's levelling the playing field for gamers with physical disabilities around the world. The promotion aims to drive awareness of the incredible work SpecialEffect does in transforming the lives of people with physical challenges, through the innovative use of technology.

Running monthly from APRIL 2023 through MARCH 2024, this promotion gives gamers entering via the PC Gamer forums the chance to snag the ultimate gaming audio bundle from EPOS, containing products which have each received prestigious awards from Future Publishing outlets:

Every month you will have a chance to win:

- GTW 270 Hybrid Closed Acoustic Wireless Earbuds with Dongle
Winner: GamesRadar Best Gaming Earbuds 2021
- B20 Streaming Microphone
Winner: PC Gamer Best Microphone of 2021
- H6PRO Closed Acoustic Gaming Headset in Sebring Black
Winner PC Gamer Best Gaming Headset 2021

How to enter:

To enter the giveaway for APRIL all you have to do is follow the instructions below:
  1. Sign in to your PCG forums account or create one.
  2. Reply to THIS thread (without quoting the original post) and tell us which piece of kit mentioned above you'd be most excited to win and why.
  3. Enter via this months competition widget to confirm your entry. Please also leave your PC Gamer forum username. DO NOT SKIP THIS STEP

Make sure to follow all of the instructions so that your entry is valid

Good luck!

Last edited:
Apr 4, 2023
Visit site
Having the flexibility of wireless earbuds like the GTW 270's is so useful, bit more freeing than wearing a full headset all the time and you can just wander around whenever you fancy!

Apr 4, 2023
Visit site
STEVIE! ❤

Hmm, probably the buds. I've really struggled finding a pair that fit properly and can use these while at the gym as well. All the best to everyone!

Apr 4, 2023
Visit site
H6PRO headset, I don't have much money due to being on disability due to my Arthritis and I want to get this as gift for my bf as his headset is broken.

Apr 4, 2023
Visit site
Would like to have 'em all so that I can start my gamestreaming hustle.
Currently have the open H6Pro and the GSX300. I might want to try the closeH6Pro and the GSX1000.

Apr 2, 2023
Visit site
I would love to win the H6PRO Closed Acoustic Gaming Headset, since I am a huge audiophile, and I love to listen to tons of music.

The GSX 1000 External Soundcard would be nice too.

Apr 4, 2023
Visit site
The GSX 1000 External Sound Card as I've always been excited by how they can really level up a stream's quality for the audience. Particularly being able to switch up your settings depending the context of what youre doing on stream. Helps keep your speech clear even when you have a lot of sounds in the background too.

Apr 4, 2023
Visit site
The EPOS B20 mic would be epic! I've always wanted to get into streaming and podcasts and this would be an amazing piece of kit to start that journey!

Apr 4, 2023
Visit site
View attachment 2741

Hello wonderful community, we're super excited to announce that we've partnered up with EPOS for a year long giveaway promotion for SpecialEffect, the UK-based charity that's levelling the playing field for gamers with physical disabilities around the world. The promotion aims to drive awareness of the incredible work SpecialEffect does in transforming the lives of people with physical challenges, through the innovative use of technology.

Running monthly from APRIL 2023 through MARCH 2024, this promotion gives gamers entering via the PC Gamer forums the chance to snag the ultimate gaming audio bundle from EPOS, containing products which have each received prestigious awards from Future Publishing outlets:

Every month you will have a chance to win:

- GTW 270 Hybrid Closed Acoustic Wireless Earbuds with Dongle
Winner: GamesRadar Best Gaming Earbuds 2021
- B20 Streaming Microphone
Winner: PC Gamer Best Microphone of 2021
- H6PRO Closed Acoustic Gaming Headset in Sebring Black
Winner PC Gamer Best Gaming Headset 2021

How to enter:

To enter the giveaway for APRIL all you have to do is follow the instructions below:
  1. Sign in to your PCG forums account or create one.
  2. Reply to THIS thread (without quoting the original post) and tell us which piece of kit mentioned above you'd be most excited to win and why.
  3. Enter via this months competition widget to confirm your entry. Please also leave your PC Gamer forum username. DO NOT SKIP THIS STEP

Make sure to follow all of the instructions so that your entry is valid

Good luck!

Never had a gaming setup due to studies occupying most of my time but it would be rad if I could win this. Good luck everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS