Giveaway APRIL EPOS Bundle Giveaway for SpecialEffect

Page 2 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 4, 2023
Visit site
the H6Pros, I've had the sennheiser GSP 670s since I preordered them and the frame is currently held together with electrical tape. it'd be nice to finally upgrade.

I’d love to get my hands on those Wireless Earbuds! Having a good pair of wireless earbuds is extremely convenient for many situations, and I’ve had my gen 1 Apple AirPods for probably 3-4 years now so it’s time for an upgrade!

Jul 19, 2022
Visit site
I would go with the B20 mic. I already have the GSX 1000 soundcard (which is great), and a decent headset, so the mic would be a great addition.

Apr 4, 2023
Visit site
Tough choice but I'd say the GTW 270 Hybrid Closed Acoustic Wireless Earbuds with Dongle. My Galaxy Buds Live are starting to show their age and the latency is horrible for gaming, it would be cool to have low latency Bluetooth audio.

Sep 30, 2020
Visit site
Personally, the one which sticks out to me the most is the GSX 1000 External Sound Card. Nothing against my base computer sound output, but I much prefer a higher quality output if I can get it.

Apr 4, 2023
Visit site
I would love to win the H6PRO Closed Acoustic Gaming Headset in Sebring Black. As it is prefect headset with sound quality for all my daily gaming and streaming needs online.

Apr 2, 2020
Visit site
I want to win GSX 1000 External Sound Card because:
1) it better than my build-in sound card
2) it would be more easy for me to volume up/volume down

Thank you!

Apr 4, 2023
Visit site
I would love to win the GTW 270 Hybrid, my currently owned pair of headphones are quite heavy and uncomfortable. The GTW 270 Hybrid would really help with that issue. It's astounding they can make gaming headsets in this format, and i'd really like one for comfort.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I would love to win the H6PRO Closed Acoustic Gaming Headset, because my old headphones are breaking down and I heard the H6PRO has great sound quality.

Apr 4, 2023
Visit site
It is incredible the quality of a dedicated microphone, I still have my wired headphones and sometimes I can not hear me because they are damaged and I have to buy others, it would be nice to win the B20.

Apr 4, 2023
Visit site
For me, it has to be the B20 mic - I currently don't have any, as I only use headphones. And the mic would be nice to be able to talk to friends with my voice instead of just typing. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS