Giveaway APRIL EPOS Bundle Giveaway for SpecialEffect

Page 3 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 4, 2023
Visit site
It's a toss-up between the wireless buds and the mic. If those buds have ANC or are really good at passive sound isolation, they win. I need a work set that drowns out the household. My last wireless buds have ANC via a smartphone app only. My over-the-ears get uncomfortable with my dollar store glasses, and their ANC is a joke. Otherwise, a quality mic I don't have to have tied to my headset would also be stellar.

Nov 16, 2020
Visit site
The GSX 1000 External Soundcard,, Think it would sound great with my HD 598s

The H6PRO Headset would great too , Don't have a good closed back headset

Jan 22, 2023
Visit site
The Mic, I really need a good one, as I currently use a wireless headset mic, which has a lot of loss in voice dynamic.

Last edited:
Jul 26, 2020
Visit site
I would be most excited to win the GTW 270 Hybrid Closed Acoustic Wireless Earbuds with Dongle! I wear headphones everyday so would love these!

Aug 5, 2022
Visit site
The GSX 1000 would be god sent, because my motherboard has such a noisy sound so every time I plug in headphones and nothing is on I just ear an hiss

Apr 3, 2020
Visit site
Most excited about B20 Stream Microphone. I have no microphone on my desktop computer and so when people ping me while on my desktop computer, I end up going and find my tablet and pinging them back to talk.

Oct 30, 2022
Visit site
Would be really good to have this as my current LT H340 is getting in worse condition by each day. Also would like to get rid of the wire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS