Anyone else think Arthur Morgan from Red Dead Redemption 2 is the best protagonist ever?

Jul 3, 2024
Visit site
I just finished RDR2 for like the third time, and I gotta say, Arthur Morgan is just something else. The way his character develops throughout the story, his struggles with loyalty and morality, and those emotional moments - it all hits different. I've played a ton of games, but I can't think of another main character that left such a big impact on me. Arthur just feels so real and relatable, you know? I'm curious what you all think. Has any other game character come close to dethroning Arthur as the GOAT protagonist for you?

Jul 11, 2024
Visit site
I just finished RDR2 for like the third time, and I gotta say, Arthur Morgan is just something else. The way his character develops throughout the story, his struggles with loyalty and morality, and those emotional moments - it all hits different. I've played a ton of games, but I can't think of another main character that left such a big impact on me. Arthur just feels so real and relatable, you know? I'm curious what you all think. Has any other game character come close to dethroning Arthur as the GOAT protagonist for you?
Arthur Morgan is a standout with his profound character development and emotional depth. Joel from 'The Last of Us' also offers a complex, morally ambiguous journey. Kratos, particularly in the latest 'God of War' games, shows a compelling evolution from a rage-driven warrior to a nuanced father. Geralt from 'The Witcher 3' and Clementine from 'The Walking Dead' are other characters with rich, relatable stories, though Arthur remains a particularly unforgettable protagonist.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts