Question Feedback on prebuilts

Sep 19, 2024
Visit site
So im currently looking into buying myself a new gaming pc, as my current one is quite old, and i have been considering getting a new one in the near future. I know i can get people to build a pc for me, and that buying seperate parts are probably easier, but for me im just looking at prebuilts. Currently i have been looking at two different ones. My budget isn't the biggest, but i would like if maybe someone could check out these parts in the two prebuilts and perhaps give me feedback on if it could be alright based on price and what im looking for based on performance?

I don't play the biggest games, and i mostly lean towards the simple BR and FPS games and smaller games you would play with your friends for fun and such. I would like to take a deep dive into singleplayer story games aswell, as i know there are some very good ones out on the market. Right now, i can run FN as an example at around 100-110 fps, but a lot of the time that isn't stable, and i experience frame drops that exceed down to the 60's, and spikes that hinder my gaming experience. I basically want perfomance in a game like FN, that runs at a stable, and pretty high FPS, without the biggest concern of bigger FPS-drops and such. I have also been planning on upgrading my current monitor to a 240Hz, and just as an extra question. Would these parts on the two PCs be able to run a game like FN at 240 fps stable? You guys are more than welcome to come with suggestions with part upgrades or just generally okay 'budget friendly' PCs that would meet my requirements. I havent excluded the idea of building my PC from scratch, or atleast getting someone to do it for me.

The first PC is about $1.645 and the parts are following:
  • AMD Ryzen™ 7 7800X3d
  • Asus GeForce® RTX 4060 8GB Dual OC
  • Asus TUF A620M-Plus Motherboard
  • Corsair CX Series™ 650W
  • Corsair MP600 2TB PCle 4.0 NVMe™ SSD
  • Corsair 32GB DDR5-6000 Vengeance RAM
  • Corsair iCUE H100i RGB Elite 240mm
The second pc is about $2000 and the parts are following:
  • AMD Ryzen™ 7 7800X3d
  • Asus B760M-A Prime Motherboard (DDR5)
  • Corsair 32GB DDR5-6000 Vengeance RAM
  • Corsair MP600 2TB PCle 4.0 NVMe™ SSD
  • Asus GeForce® RTX 4070 12GB ProArt
  • Corsair CX Series™ 750W
I also want to address that the price also includes a Windows 11 license which is about $119 dollars extra. I can also choose not to buy it with a license, if that is smarter, and then buy one myself. (Dont know if it is cheaper. Is it?) Please go ahead and give me some feedback as it would be heavily appreciated. Thank you :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts