Any Suggestions and tips for this pc build

Aug 25, 2020
Visit site
Hello, this is my first time building my own pc. I just was wondering if there was any advice on this build.

Furthermore, I may decide on grabbing the kraken z73 over the z63 as there is only a $20 price difference and I am already going with the h710i case.
Also, if I wait a few weeks for the RTX 30 series, will that be compatable with the build in which I swap the 2080 ti for a 30 series graphics card? I have done some reading in which GPU Temperatures may be an issue.

Open to all advice and tips.

Thanks

To be honest, I'd hold off until the GPUs release and probably until the card partners (EVGA, Gigabyte etc) get their models out. There's just no point speculating about unreleased hardware at this point.

If it's a while between launch and availability, we might also be close to AMD's Zen 3 launch.

As and when you're ready to buy, it'll help to know the budget, the monitor you'll be pairing this with, and all your uses for the system.

Reactions: Frindis
Aug 25, 2020
Visit site
To be honest, I'd hold off until the GPUs release and probably until the card partners (EVGA, Gigabyte etc) get their models out. There's just no point speculating about unreleased hardware at this point.

If it's a while between launch and availability, we might also be close to AMD's Zen 3 launch.

As and when you're ready to buy, it'll help to know the budget, the monitor you'll be pairing this with, and all your uses for the system.

thanks for your reply! You would not advise on getting the founders edition due to maybe cooling conditions from a founders card compared to a third party?

My monitor i have is LG UHD. It has 4k radeon freesync and is a 60 hz 30in

Also my budget is around 2k to low 3k ish

You would not advise on getting the founders edition due to maybe cooling conditions from a founders card compared to a third party?
That would be my hunch.

If only because, if not, what's the point of them.

However, the bottom line is that nobody knows. Maybe the Founder's Edition cooling will be stellar. Maybe it will be mediocre. We won't know until reviews come out. And I think it's best to wait for reviews so you know what you're actually getting for your money.

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS