Question Ankbit E600pro Hybrid Headphones | Bluetooth functionally crapped out suddenly, hasn't functioned wirelessly since.

Oct 17, 2022
Visit site
A pair of noise-cancelling headphones I had purchased some 4 months ago has seemingly lost all Bluetooth functionality for what appeared to be have happened on a whim.

I'm very unfamiliar with the inner workings of wireless headphones as a whole, so I remain unsure as to how I could restore wireless functionality (if it's even possible).

These are the headphones in question.

I've since lost the manual so I figured I'd come here and ask for tips on how to fix this.

Welcome to the forum :)

Did you follow these instructions on the page you linked to? Did it make any difference?

—…—

*THE MOSE IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!!

If your headphone doesn't turn on or charge. update the headphone firmware for your E600Pro which will get it to work again.

1.How to download the firmware?

Login ankbit.com, click “Support--Download--Microphone & Headphones, find Ankbit E600Pro Active Noise Cancelling Headphones, then click “Firmware Update”.

2.How to update the firmware?

You’ll get the update guide once you download the firmware, update your E600Pro on a Windows 10 / 11 PC with an USB cable. Plug and unplug the usb cable or change the other USB port of your PC if the update is failed.

3.What should I do if my E600Pro won't connect after the update?

Remove E600Pro from the Bluetooth list of your device, then pair again.

4. What shall i do if my update still failed

Contact seller to get your further support !

Reactions: Alm
Oct 17, 2022
Visit site
Welcome to the forum :)

Did you follow these instructions on the page you linked to? Did it make any difference?

—…—

*THE MOSE IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!!

If your headphone doesn't turn on or charge. update the headphone firmware for your E600Pro which will get it to work again.

1.How to download the firmware?

Login ankbit.com, click “Support--Download--Microphone & Headphones, find Ankbit E600Pro Active Noise Cancelling Headphones, then click “Firmware Update”.

2.How to update the firmware?

You’ll get the update guide once you download the firmware, update your E600Pro on a Windows 10 / 11 PC with an USB cable. Plug and unplug the usb cable or change the other USB port of your PC if the update is failed.

3.What should I do if my E600Pro won't connect after the update?

Remove E600Pro from the Bluetooth list of your device, then pair again.

4. What shall i do if my update still failed

Contact seller to get your further support !
Hello! Super, super late response, but your methods worked like a charm and my headphones have been functioning well since! Thank you!

• Love
Reactions: Brian Boru and Alm
Nov 13, 2023
Visit site
And may I add my thanks for your wonderful solution.

I must admit connecting a device that won't power on in order to update the f/w I found a little odd ... but I persevered and lo and behold they now power on and have repaired!

Thank You.

Reactions: Brian Boru