Advice on Gaming PC

Jun 8, 2021
Visit site
My daughter is wanting to get into PC Gaming. Someone offered me this PC for $1000.00 Just wondering if it is a good deal for the price or if it is even worth buying. Or if it's a good buy with some small upgrades. Thank you!

• Processor Type
    R5 3600X
  • RAM Capacity
    16GB 3600 CL16
  • Hard Drive Capacity
    SSD
  • CPU- R5 3600X
  • CPU Cooler- Cooler Master ML120 RGBV2
  • RAM- 16GB 3600mhz Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro CL16
  • Mobo- Asus Prime B550M
  • GPU- Gtx 1070TI MSI Duke
  • PSU- Corsair CX 750M
  • Monitor: 75hz Acer Monitor
  • Keyboard: Mouse: Razer Deathadder Essential

Reactions: Brian Boru
its not a bad offer, not sure about the price but its fairly new PC given I have same CPU and the motherboard was only released in the last 12 months or less.

The hard drive capacity just tells you what kind of drive it is, not how much space it has.

Jun 8, 2021
Visit site
right now she just plays F ort nit e and Ro blo x. But I am looking for something that if she wanted to play something else it would be upgradable in the future.

right now she just plays F ort nit e and Ro blo x. But I am looking for something that if she wanted to play something else it would be upgradable in the future.

That PC will most certainly handle Fortnite and Roblox, even at 4k (with probably lowest of low settings) but that pc seems that if you at least upgrade the GPU in the future, itd still work out pretty good.

How much storage is on that SSD? Is there no other storage either? If thats the only storage in it thats where the operating system is and i know some people recommend having your games on a different storage device than your operating system, but thats a personal thing i believe.

This pc is also coming with a monitor and mouse/keyboard, so thats good too.

Overall, with that mobo and 3600mhz ram, yes that seems like a good deal tbh, hoping the storage is more than 256gb though because you will probably need to add more in the close future

Reactions: Brian Boru
Jun 8, 2021
Visit site
That PC will most certainly handle Fo rtnite and R oblox, even at 4k (with probably lowest of low settings) but that pc seems that if you at least upgrade the GPU in the future, itd still work out pretty good.

How much storage is on that SSD? Is there no other storage either? If thats the only storage in it thats where the operating system is and i know some people recommend having your games on a different storage device than your operating system, but thats a personal thing i believe.

This pc is also coming with a monitor and mouse/keyboard, so thats good too.

Overall, with that mobo and 3600mhz ram, yes that seems like a good deal tbh, hoping the storage is more than 256gb though because you will probably need to add more in the close future

I have a couple SSD Hard drives I have never used at the house. Both of them are 500gb Sa ndisk SSD.

TRENDING THREADS