Wordle—daily Browser 3-min word puzzle

Page 6 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
I'm getting it in 3 tries every time
Getting the first letter green is a biggie :)

You got it on the first try?

odds for a first time win
1 in 2,300ish, provided you don't guess obscure words.

Reactions: Pifanjr and Alm
Wordle 207 3/6

🟨⬜🟨⬜⬜
🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Lucky to get first letter, went for moonshot and got lucky

Geez, we even get spammers in this thread :(

Wordle 207 3/6

🟨⬜🟨⬜⬜
🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Lucky to get first letter, went for moonshot and got lucky

I have fun sometimes just making a new first word, which usually causes me to have to make all new words after that, and wanted something that started with "pr" because of some Weedle games I'd been playing. I almost typed 'prick' in the first line. I never get "K" unlocked. But then I decided to go with "print" because then I could use my normal second word, and I figured "n" and "t" were actually more helpful. Probably was my only real chance at getting a one line win unless I just stick to my normal word every day until it comes around. But that's kind of boring and could take years.

my only real chance at getting a one line win unless I just stick to my normal word every day until it comes around
The chance is the same, provided of course you always pick a word which is one of the ~2,300 possible answers—ie don't pick one of the ~10,000 other obscure words.

I don't know how the algo works of course, but Wardle says it's a random pick from the 2,300 every day—which of course means that any one word you stick with might never come up in a lifetime, whereas other words will repeat 2 or more times.

TRENDING THREADS