Wor L dle—Geography version of Wordle

Page 13 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
#Worldle #128 1/6 (100%)
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🎉

OLC Members
Brian Boru x 41
COLGeek x 38
FreezerBurn x 20
Kaamos
Pifanjr x 8
ZedClampet x 4

Hmm, when are we going to see the fruits of @WoodenSaucer's new knowledge here?
My problem is I'm not great with the shapes of countries. I know general shapes, but there are 196/197 countries in the world, and a lot of them are fairly similar. Plus they don't give you any size context, so you don't know if it's huge or small. So most of the time, the first choice is going to be an educated guess. But after I get my bearings, I'm able to narrow it down pretty quickly. Someday we'll get a country I just know, and I'll get it in one.

#Worldle #128 3/6 (100%)
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜⬇️
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟨↖️
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🎉

Reactions: Brian Boru
#Worldle #130 2/6 (100%)
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬅️
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🎉

Oh FFS, I knew it straight away once it told me go other side of world! I'm fairly sure we got this one before, and I got it in 1 then :(

My mental globe scanning probably needs to go in for a tune-up :)

use a map
Well that'll gel nicely with your earlier learning :)
First time some South Pacific island I didn't know came up, I brought up a map too afterwards and at least learned the names so the direction-distance clue would be useful.

South Atlantic is easier, only a few there south of Cape Verde. South Pacific is littered, still can't remember all the names, never mind shapes.

Reactions: WoodenSaucer
Well that'll gel nicely with your earlier learning :)
First time some South Pacific island I didn't know came up, I brought up a map too afterwards and at least learned the names so the direction-distance clue would be useful.

South Atlantic is easier, only a few there south of Cape Verde. South Pacific is littered, still can't remember all the names, never mind shapes.
The websites I use have games to learn the territories, as well as countries. Sometime I guess I'll have to learn all of those, too. Not right away, though.

Reactions: Brian Boru

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts