Giveaway *Winner Announced!* The Games We Play - Win an amazing MSI Gaming hardware bundle!

Page 83 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
Hello to our Gamer Comrades. I am Vincent from the Philippines.. I started gaming when i was 7 years old and up to now, from windows 97 to windows 10. 21 years of gaming started from turn around the turtle, Encarta games, Solitaire, Mine sweaper, Mario, Commandos, Rage of mages, star craft, warcraft 1,2,3, Generalz, Red alert 1,2,3, Command and conquer Tiberian sun, renegade, resident evil old, counterstrike, half-life, swat 1,2,3 , MDK 1,2 Diablo 1,2 ,3 , Divine divinity, Heroes of Newerth, Dota allstars, Commandos III, Company of Heroes, Call of Duty 1,2,3,4, Call of duty Modern Warfare 1, 2,3, remake , Black ops 1,2,3 Advance warfare, infinite warfare, Mu Legends, Mu Lan, Battlefield old, new, Dragon age 1,2,3,4 , Witcher 1,2,3 plus expansion, Assasins creed 1,2,3, Blck flag, Syndicate, Odyssey, Origins, Dark souls 1,2,3, Delta Force, Tom clancy splinter cell, Skyrim, League of legends, Dota 2, PUBG, Counter strike Global, Monster hunter world, Division 2, and many more lol! I would say if i win those gaming items i would say ill start playing todays FPS games like the ones that i mentioned earlier.

God Bless to the Winner and Advance Congratulations who may ever you be! haha

We gamers never die we multiply

#Only the Chosen ones become gamers <3 <3 <3

Feb 14, 2020
Visit site
I'll probably play any fps game to get an advantage from the wide pov and gorgeous graphically games to me one of them is ac unity and the beautiful paris

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
If I win the giveaway, my pc will definitely handle the games I wanted to play from the past years. Like Rainbow Six Siege, Escape from Tarkov, GTA V, and other games. Wish me luck :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS