Giveaway *Winner Announced!* The Games We Play - Win an amazing MSI Gaming hardware bundle!

Page 81 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 14, 2020
Visit site
I would like to play the upcoming Cyperpunk 2077 if I were to win this bundle. I cannot imagine the difference of a good gaming monitor in addition to all of the hardware above.

Feb 14, 2020
Visit site
Hi, I'm Sassi from Tunisia I love gaming and also I'm a developer and I want to start my own game development studio. If I win I will play my favorite games FIFA, League of Legends, PUBG, ...

Feb 14, 2020
Visit site
WOW! This is amazing! I can't believe a lucky winner will get all this in one prise.

I love gaming sins I was young and have never stopped loving it, but honestly, I'm not a huge gamer, mostly due to the fact that I don't have the funds to buy gaming hardware.

Currently, I'm using an old laptop(window 7) to play StarCraft, WarCraft and Diablo II. My laptop cannot support newly released games due to the specs of my laptop not supporting new games and/or due to my laptop not supporting windows 10. Quite frustrating.

But, if I were to be the lucky winner of this amazing hardware bundle I would most definitely take advantage of it and play as many of the new games and of the previously released games as I can. I always wanted to play the Witcher, Darksouls, Call of Duty III, World of WarCraft, open-world games and many many more. With this prise, I will be able to play the games I longed to play and on top of it all I will be able to play it with the awesome screen resolution, best graphics I may have ever played with and without any lag problems and I won't have to worry ' if I have enough space to play a game' on it.

I just want to say from my side and on behalf of everyone that enters this prize giveaway, thank you for the opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS