Giveaway *Winner Announced!* The Games We Play - Win an amazing MSI Gaming hardware bundle!

Page 79 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
I will play on brand new MSI Optix Curved LED Gaming Monitor is Red Dead Redemption 2, so fun being as cowboy in the games. Hope have a luck as a winner here in this contest selection.

Feb 14, 2020
Visit site
i play dota 2 and death frontier2, but actualy my VGA dont support that make my video quality so low. if maybe i win wanna play it in hight quality and maybe ill buy AC- unity

Feb 14, 2020
Visit site
Okay with that monitor I'm definitely taking my Escape From Tarkov loot runs to the next level. Most probably some Rust with the boys, but only when the girlfriends out, because those sessions get Loud!

Feb 14, 2020
Visit site
This could make my complete build MSI themed, since I allready own a bunch of their products and I love them!
Currentlly I play The Witcher, I stream PUBG with the squad, die all the time in metro's Exodus new DLC, we play Worms WMD with guests at my place and I enjoy dominating my lady in Dota Underlords.
All this is still running on my MSI Z97 MPOWER platform with a MSI GTX1080 and I wasnt thinking of upgrading anytime soon, since the performance is still banging!
But this bundle thou... That would be an upgrade!
Greets, greets!

Feb 14, 2020
Visit site
Well that monitor is one of a kind and I would play many games using that monitor! I will definitely play Warcraft 3 Reforged, League of Legends, GTA 5, NBA 2k20 and the soon to be released Crossfire Zero! Hoping to win this one!

Feb 14, 2020
Visit site
Pretty much any game at 144, finally being able to experience that.
Wolcen just came out which can be one of the games, ESO and when it comes out, Cyberpunk 2077!!

Feb 14, 2020
Visit site
This beast would allow me to play Battlefield V and GTA V on ultra without breaking a sweat lol.
P.S: When signing in on the gleam widget I made a small typo for the username and typed "Rofky45"instead of "Rocky 45".

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS