Giveaway *Winner Announced!* The Games We Play - Win an amazing MSI Gaming hardware bundle!

Page 55 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
I'd really use this system to play my step games that currently do not run in my system. Aside from my professional use as a designer, so I could really use this bundle

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
First, I would update my rig and max the resolution all the way up! Then I could play some Hellblade and A Plague Tale in ultra settings and some Tarkov! And of course Rocket league :)

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
a monitor and a video card like that will make actually play the games I wanted for so long like Overwatch, black dessert online, AC Odyssey and so on. to everyone's perspective, I might sound cheap but I have no money to afford any of it except salvaging from trash.

Winning on this might make me actually the happiest man on Earth.

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
I would reach predator on Apex legends for sure with that refresh rate...And I'd play my favourite single player games like EE Skyrim,Arkham knight and they will look perfect on a great monitor.Good luck to everyone!

Jon

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
I'll play Sekiro for single player and Escape from tarkov for multiplayer and maybe COD moder warfare, I've always wanted to try these games.

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
There are so many that the truth could not choose, although one that I want to try is Red Dead Redemption 2, Raimbow Six, Cyberpunk 2077 and Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS