Giveaway *Winner Announced!* The Games We Play - Win an amazing MSI Gaming hardware bundle!

Page 31 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 6, 2020
Visit site
I'll probably play Diablo 4. It's just around the corner. Soon TM :D Will also try some exciting new ARPGs and some "shooters" to try out the limits. It would be absolutely amazing to have a new monitor,after my Eizo got trashed after 3 years....

Feb 6, 2020
Visit site
With this monitor I'd definitely enjoy clearing my huge backlog I piled up on Steam, Epic, Battle.net and Uplay over the Christmas Sale. Currently playing Assassin's Creed Odyssey and plan on starting Modern Warfare once I'm done with Odyssey. Hope to win!

Feb 7, 2020
Visit site
I could definitely use an upgrade in order to first play Doom Eternal as soon as it comes out. And after that I'll start going through all the games on my radar of which there are many, past and future titles. But Doom first. :)

Feb 7, 2020
Visit site
The Witcher series would have to be the first, followed by the (new) Tomb Raider series, the Assassin's Creed series (Unity and above) and a lot more. My current set up limits me a lot (a laptop that can sort of run Witcher 3 as a slide show).​

Feb 8, 2020
Visit site
Amazing titles are waiting for this monitor, but DOOM Eternal is definitely the big one.

And others are:
  • The Elder Scrolls VI
  • Borderlands 3
  • Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
  • Dark Souls III

:)

Feb 8, 2020
Visit site
I would play mine craft with friends and I would also play saint rows IV. I don’t have a proper gaming laptop so everything is pretty laggy for me and it would be a great opportunity for me to actually do things with my internet friends :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS