Giveaway *Winner Announced!* The Games We Play - Win an amazing MSI Gaming hardware bundle!

Page 29 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 1959

How has no one, seen the potential of the greatest graphical masterpiece in the history of the universe, alien mechanical dolphin people, are less evolved than the spectacle of WWE 2K20, the accuracy is mind goopingly hard hitting and you can almost feel like your sleeping with the superstars, OK am well recognized as being eccentric, so to avoid a war, will be going with my lust for inhumane skin wrapping g force with Digital Combat Simulator World, and to ease my demon, ghoul and spirit passion to befriend as a loyal right hand man, with Devil May Cry 5. Alright I crave controversy so this is a close 3rd :smilingimp::sunglasses::wink:

1580952396787.png

Feb 5, 2020
Visit site
Definitely Rainbow Six Siege. The high refresh rate on this monitor and the curvature would make for an insane and immersive experience. Definitely an upgrade from my flat 60hz screen :D

Feb 5, 2020
Visit site
I'm feeling a bit retro and might play Star Wars: Tie Fighter, or maybe I'll try to keep working through my Steam backlog and play XCOM 2 and Titanfall 2.

And also productivity. I really need another monitor just for work now.

Feb 5, 2020
Visit site
Man, if I were to win this contest, the games I would be playing would be continuing Destiny 2, finishing up the amazing Red Dead Redemption 2, occasionally GTA:O, my old standby 7 Days to Die, and later this year Cyberpunk 2077. I can never forget Civilization VI of course. With that monitor and 1660, the fidelity on all of those will be amazing!

Jan 15, 2020
Visit site
Gotta play Witcher 3. It's pretty much everything I love in a video-game. The setting, the story, the characters and the combat all meld together, beautifully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS