Giveaway *Winner Announced!* The Games We Play - Win an amazing MSI Gaming hardware bundle!

Page 13 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
Hi

I would like to play Star Wars Jedi: The Fallen Order, Red Dead Redemption 2, maybe GTA V, Cities Skylines (I'm a big fan of this kind of games), Far Cry 5, Tarkov.... and many others.

Greetings.

Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
With the MSI Optix Curved LED Gaming Monitor I would definitely be playing more Kingdom Come: Deliverance and Subnautica as those two games are still currently my favorites. Then of course Cyberpunk 2077 if it ever launches.

OsaX Nymloth

Community Contributor
Planning to build new PC this year with the purpose of playing the hell out of Cyberpunk 2077 and Dying Light 2. And I guess playing them on sick MSI monitor instead of my 10 year old TN would be so much better experience.

Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
I'll play vermintide 2 with my brother and brag a little about how I now have better stuff both in and outside the game. He currently have wayy better hardware than me so would be nice to even the playingfield :)

Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
I'd play Cyberpunk 2077 when it comes out, along with the massive backlog of things I've only played the beginning of. Resident Evil 2, Shadow of the Tomb Raider...etc.

Maybe also finish some big RPGs I've been in the middle of.

Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
On the MSI Optix Curved LED Gaming Monitor I'd definitely play Apex Legends, to get back into the Battle Royale genre, but this time with better graphics and more importantly, a higher refresh rate.

Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
I've never owned a curved screen but with something as cool looking as the MSI Optix Curved LED Gaming Monitor, I imagine any game would feel more immersive. I would love to try Subnautica on it! That game is terrifying at times.

Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
I would play Speaking Simulator, because it looks hilarious. I would also use it for video editing, which I've been doing a lot of lately. And for playing any number of other games - including Fallen Order, RDR2, GTFO, Destiny 2, Warframe, and CoD:MW. Realistically, a lot of Hearthstone, though.

Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
None, because without a computer the monitor will only be there ... just watching me. But ignoring that, I would play the entire saga of The Witcher

Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
Easy... I'd play Destiny 2, The Witcher 3, Hitman 1 & 2, Assassin's Creed: Odyssey, Red Dead Redemption, and Vermintide II. Probably also a bit of Mordhau.

Yes, I have a problem.

Jan 14, 2020
Visit site
If I were to win, I'd be playing Witcher 3 (finally), AC: Odyssey, Fallout 4, and Minecraft (among many other games sitting in Steam waiting for me to play them). I'd also be ready to play Cyberpunk 2077 as soon as it's released.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts