Giveaway *Winner Announced!* The Games We Play - Win an amazing MSI Gaming hardware bundle!

Page 12 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
Looking forward to playing Doom Eternal, Cyberpunk 2077 once they release. With regards to already released games, I have been meaning to check out Red Dead Redemption 2 and Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, as well as Escape from Tarkov, which continues to pique my interest every time I see it being played. I also never get tired of playing The Witcher 3, so I might replay that soon as well.

Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
Star citizen ALPHA yeah read that right ALPHA lol. I know many guys here hate it but come on! Its our PC GAMER exclusive! Development slow but steady and would really love to try it with a freesync monitor, right now performace is between 25_35fps in yuge never seen before heavy assets city planets and around 55-90fps everywhere else, my guess is that experience would be better in a variable refresh rate monitor. Yeah many more games too lol good luck everyone.

Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
This is awesome!
If I won this I wouldn't really know where to start tbh. I'd probably start playing games like Control and Forza which would be incredibly immersive with that awesome monitor! Maybe also some competitive games like Overwatch to really make use of the fast 144 hz refresh rate and 1 ms response time. Thanks for doing this amazing giveaway!

Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
Probably some more Divinity Original Sin 2, Battlebrothers and Overwatch / Rocket League.

Been needing to upgrade from my old 24inch 60hz monitor for a while.

Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
This bundle would no doubt help finally start my streaming wish, as current specs and only one small monitor makes it a bit of a struggle. Can finally play ANYTHING on high graphics as current is pretty trash.
So good luck everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS