Giveaway *Winner Announced!* The Games We Play - Win an amazing MSI Gaming hardware bundle!

Page 11 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
Definitely would make playing Halo Reach look that much better! Crazy, playing Reach at 30fps 10 years ago on the 360 vs playing it now at 200+fps and on the master platform!

Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
I'd like to see how the monitor handles something sophisticated liked Sid Meiers Pirates(1987). Those governors daughters ain't gonna marry themselves you know.

Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
Well its a long list.. but top three definitely would be Jedi Fallen Order, Red Dead Redemption 2, and CoD Modern Warfare. Oh yeah and Apex legend for that extra fps edge :p

Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
I would finally play Shadows of War. I purchased it a while back but my current pc is just a bit too outdated. I'd get back into gaming more in general. I miss it.

Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
This monitor is one I have been saving up for for months! I would love to see Mount and Blade 2 on this bad boy in March, chopping off heads in 1440p! Even the motherboard is similar to a model I plan to buy but can't afford! I will probably still use it to play games like Dirty Bomb, Day of Defeat, Insurgency, CS Source, Medal of Honour Airbourne and Rome Total War! Praying to the gods of the PC Master Race that I win this!

Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
The OPTIX MAG241MVC FreeSync Curved LED Gaming Monitor would be perfect for Star Citizen. Although a new GPU is much needed for my computer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
I love playing any sort of FPS type game whether on or offline>
But ever since my gaming setup went missing, I haven't played much at all except old games like Medal of Honor as I am using a borrowed old NUC and an old TV (love to my awesome friends) till I manage to save up enough for a new PC due to being a disabled pensioner.
So this would go a long way to getting me back up and playing the latest games - like the upcoming ones I want to play - Doom Eternal, and Halo Infinite as well as the games I have missed out on like Far Cry New Dawn, Wolfenstein: Youngblood and Rage 2.
Won't I be a busy boy if I win. :cool:
Thanks for this awesome giveaway opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS