Giveaway *Winner Announced!* The Games We Play - Win an amazing MSI Gaming hardware bundle!

Page 10 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
Thanks for the sweet giveaway.

I need the gorgeous curved monitor to play EVE Online. I am currently using a 24 inch and badly need an upgrade to give me some more real estate on screen.

Best of luck to all.

Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
I definitely will be playing Escape from Tarkov,
PUBG, CoD MW, Diablo IV, Warcraft 3 reforged, Starcraft 2, Overwatch, and many many more!!! Thank you MSI for giving us a chance to win this amazing prize package, and as always, I use MSI products, nothing but the best for my pc.

Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
if I get this monitor will finally have a screen worthy of playing Cyberpunk 2077 when it (eventually...) comes out! (And obviously a bit of binge on the Witcher 3)

Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
I would play all my 120+ games on it, but I think what would stand out is Escape From Tarkov, Battlefield 3/4/1, Battlefront 1+2, and the Witcher series.

Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
That would be a difficult decision considering the size of my backlog right now but would play RDR2 as that game is just so much fun, followed by some witcher 3, forza horizon 4 and cyberpunk when it releases!

Reactions: IdleSquirrel
Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
If I were to win this, I would love to play Cyberpunk 2077 when it releases as the game looks beautiful already but would looks so much better on this MSI monitor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS