Giveaway *Winner Announced!* The Games We Play - Win an amazing MSI Gaming hardware bundle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MHaag

Staff member
Jan 3, 2020
Visit site
ZrxOgQi.jpg

🥳CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNER: DelirusRex! 🥳

Whoa, this is big! One lucky winner is taking home an incredible prize package, including the following items:
  • OPTIX MAG241MVC FreeSync Curved LED Gaming Monitor
  • MPG Z390 GAMING PRO CARBON AC
  • GeForce GTX 1660 GAMING X 6G Video Card
  • Vigor GK30 Keyboard
  • Clutch GM50 Mouse
Entering the contest is super simple:
  1. Sign in to the forums or create a forum account.
  2. Leave a comment on this thread, without quoting the original post, telling us what game (or games) you'll play on your brand new MSI Optix Curved LED Gaming Monitor.
  3. Sign your username in our giveaway widget to confirm your entry.

You can only enter once and only comments on this thread qualify. This giveaway is open worldwide so anyone can enter to win!!

After the deadline to enter, we’ll randomly select a winner and announce in this thread.

Complete both steps before 11:59 PM ET on February 14, 2020. If you’re a winner, we'll reach out to you via email for your shipping information. If you don't reply to our message with your shipping address within 5 business days, we'll move on to the next winner, so keep an eye on your inbox!

The competition is underway, so get your entry in!

Good luck and have fun!

Terms & Conditions
The MSI Gaming Hardware Giveaway (“Sweepstakes”) begins at 12 p.m. (noon) Eastern Time (“ET”) on January 29, 2020 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on February 14, 2020 (“Sweepstakes Period”).

ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open worldwide, aged 16 years or over. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. Employees, officers, directors and agents of Future PLC. (“Sponsor”), PC Gamer, MSI and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies, including any vendors providing services in connection with this Sweepstakes, and members of their immediate family (spouse, parent, children, siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same household, whether or not related, are not eligible. Void where prohibited. Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.

HOW TO ENTER: To enter, visit this thread (“Sweepstakes Entry Page”) during the Sweepstakes Period and follow the directions to enter the Sweepstakes. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means or by any means which subvert the entry process are void. Entrants can only obtain [insert number] entries. Entries become the sole property of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entry that it determines, in its sole discretion, is not in compliance with these Official Rules.

WINNER DETERMINATION: Potential winners will be selected by Sponsor in a random drawing on or about February 20th, 2020 from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Sponsor’s decisions with respect to winner determination are final and binding.

WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will be contacted via email and/or telephone and may be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility, a publicity release (except where prohibited), and a liability release within five (5) days of date of issuance. Return of a prize or prize notification as undeliverable, failure to sign and return requested documentation within the specified time period, the inability of Sponsor to contact a potential winner within a reasonable time period or noncompliance with these Official Rules by a potential winner will result in disqualification and, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner.

PRIZES:

- (1) OPTIX MAG241MVC
- (1) MPG Z390 GAMING PRO CARBON AC
- (1) GeForce GTX 1660 GAMING X 6G
- (1) Vigor GK30 Keyboard
- (1) Clutch GM50 Mouse

Prizes are non-assignable and non transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. Winners are responsible for all federal, state and local taxes as well as any costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided. Winners may not substitute a prize, but Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute a prize with one of comparable or greater value. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Limit one (1) prize per person/email address/household.

PUBLICITY GRANT: Entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes permission from entrant for Sponsor and its designees to use entrant’s name, social media username, city and state of residence and likeness (including, without limitation, social media profile photo), for advertising and promotional purposes, in any manner, in any and all media now or hereafter devised, worldwide in perpetuity, without further compensation, notification or permission, except where prohibited by law and as otherwise provided herein.

GENERAL CONDITIONS: Each entrant agrees: (a) to abide by these Official Rules and decisions of Sponsor and judges, which shall be final and binding in all respects; (b) to assume all risk, responsibility and liability for any personal bodily injury, losses, harm, damage (including, without limitation, property damage, personal injury and death), claim (including, without limitation, claims based on copyright or trademark infringement, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation and portrayal in a false light), actions, costs and expenses directly or indirectly arising from participation in this Sweepstakes; and (c) to indemnify, release, discharge and hold harmless the Sponsor and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies and all of the foregoing entities’ respective officers, directors, shareholders, members, agents and employees and their successors and assigns (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any and all claims, injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from or relating to entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes, the operation of this Sweepstakes and/or the acceptance or use of the prize. Released Parties are not responsible for (i) lost, late, incomplete, damaged, inaccurate, stolen, delayed, misdirected, undelivered or garbled Entry Actions, entries, tweets or comments or messages; (ii) lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications; (iii) failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure; (iv) jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (v) other errors or difficulties of any kind, whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise, relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prize or in any Entry Action or Sweepstakes-related materials; (vi) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; or (vii) injury or damage to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes or a Sponsor page or social media account, who act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. Should any portion of the Sweepstakes be, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof) and if terminated, at its discretion, select winner at random from all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to action taken or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor.

DATA COLLECTION: Information submitted in connection with this Sweepstakes will be used in accordance with Sponsor’s Privacy Policy, available at [/URL]https://www.futureplc.com/privacy-policy/

WINNERS LIST: The names of the winner(s) will be posted on this thread:

following the end of the Sweepstakes.

SPONSOR: Future Plc., 150 Fifth Avenue, 9th Floor, New York, NY 10011
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook.

Terms & Conditions | © Future Communities

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2020
Visit site
I'm currently playing on a 19 inch monitor so I'd definitely would love an upgrade to experience the most recent games in their full glory. Ultimately I'd play Doom Eternal and Cyberpunk 2077 in the future, but currently mostly World of Warcraft.

Reactions: RiNu and JSimenhoff
Jan 29, 2020
Visit site
With that monitor, I will be able to see Bruce the Shark in Raft while playing in my friend's Raft World. Kill the shark, dive for copper and metal, and build the heck out of our 4 story raft until morning!

--aslo, csgo will look awesome, but with my potato gpu (r7 240) I will stay with raft for now.

Reactions: RiNu and JSimenhoff
The monitor for my desktop is probably over 10 years old by this point. I'm pretty sure it has a maximum resolution of 1280x1024, which is really tiny for modern games.

When playing Stardew Valley with my wife, my work laptop, which I play on, shows about twice as much of the map than that monitor.

Civ V, which my wife regularly plays, can't even fit all of the menus entirely on the screen.

Getting a nice monitor would really improve the gaming experience for my wife.

Reactions: RiNu and Rajat jain
Jan 29, 2020
Visit site
Hi everyone I'm Eugene and I'm from South Africa.. I love gaming and if I do win this amazing hamper I'll play all game titles on it but my love is mostly for FPS and open world games.. With that said I got my fingers crossed and hope to win this :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS