Windows 11 Games Crashing

May 16, 2023
Visit site
Came into some pretty serious bugs, every game I've tried to play has crashed. I even got a blue screen, had to take it into a shop to get windows completely reinstalled, came back and installed a couple games and c++ and it causes it to crash. Smite and World of Warcraft. I've even tried opening smite on different game clients and same issue.

We need more info to help you. Please follow these instructions:

Of particular interest are:
Exact make & model of your Power Supply;
Motherboard;
Case & cooling parts;

Graphics card;
Monitor model & Hz;
Resolution you're running at;
What graphic settings level have you enabled?

Are all drivers & BIOS up to date?

Are you still getting BSOD?

If so,

Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

1. Open Windows File Explore
  2. Navigate to C:\Windows\Minidump
  3. Copy the mini-dump files out onto your Desktop
  4. Do not use Winzip, use the built in facility in Windows
  5. Select those files on your Desktop, right click them and choose 'Send to' - Compressed (zipped) folder
  6. Upload the zip file to the Cloud (OneDrive, DropBox . . . etc.)
  7. Then post a link here to the zip file, so we can take a look for you . . .

Generally if it still crashes after a clean install, its hardware.

Reactions: Brian Boru
May 16, 2023
Visit site
Maximus hero 790, 3090ti, i9 13900k. 1000 watt power supply. I haven't had issues with this computer since recently. I've ran multiple deep scans on my pc and cant find any viruses or keyloggers. Not sure what to do at this point, I've even reformted the entire computer.

May 16, 2023
Visit site
Also it's not hardware. I took it in to get check and it's all good and they also ran tests. It's like a 2 month old computer and i can browse the web and all. But games still crash.

TRENDING THREADS