Question Windows 10 navigating on its own

Sep 18, 2021
Visit site
My concern is that, last Saturday morning, i have no problems with Windows, i can navigate it properly. When night came, as I press the windows key, all of a sudden it started to navigate on its own. When i opened the settings to check the windows defender, it navaigates in its own like presses tabs and all. But when i open other apps, there's no problem at all. Just the windows itself. What may be the problem? A virus?

Sep 18, 2021
Visit site
Did the other apps also have tabs? That's a weird one, but my first guess is a stuck Tab key. Maybe just temporarily stuck, whatever crumb or dirt worked its way out.
I mean its like pressing on other things like for example when i press the start menu it automatically presses every app or in the search bar it will select on a software like chrome

its odd it just happens in windows and not all apps, the malware seems rather selective.

Try a clean boot and see if it changes anything - make sure to read instructions and make sure NOT to disable any microsoft services or windows won't load right - https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/help/929135/how-to-perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows

if clean boot fixes it, it shows its likely a startup program. You should, over a number of startups. restart the programs you stopped to isolate the one that is to blame.

try safe mode?
on the logon screen
click the power button in bottom right
while holding left shift, click restart now button
this restarts PC in a blue menu
  1. choose troubleshoot
  2. choose advanced
  3. choose startup options
  4. click the restart button
  5. choose a safe mode (it doesn't matter which) by using number associated with it.
  6. Pc will restart and load safe mode

if it doesn't happen in safe mode, it could mean its drivers of some description.

Colgeek must be bored?

COLGeek

Thank you, i did happen to own a steering wheel that might cause, i forgot it was plugged in my pc. Thanks!
Idea is to isolate the issue, if possible. Disconnect input devices and re-attach one at a time to see if the culprit can be identified.

Also, do you have more than one account setup on this system? If so, does the problem happen in the other account as well?

• Love
Reactions: MicoAye

TRENDING THREADS