Giveaway Win an EPOS | SENNHEISER GSP 370 headset in our SpecialEffect Awareness Campaign

Page 16 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2020
Visit site
Still think this is a really good cause. Might also change some of the stigma surrounding video games as well, as in, they're not turning people into serial killers but are bringing people together and helping those that need it.

May 10, 2020
Visit site
I'm glad more companies are trying to include people with physical disabilities, hopefully, other big tech companies will see this and be encouraged to offer solutions for everyone to get it the game

May 29, 2020
Visit site
back in 2015, I started to work as an intern in a certain 5 Star hotel in Malaysia. the hotel launched a program that caters to the unfortunate children without formal education and families that are in need of care and help. I joined as a volunteer and I can clearly see the difference between a good strong base of a family and those who are less fortunate. there was a lot of donations and help received and I realized we are lucky we have roofs above our head and cars to move around. it's really good to see there's still a lot of good people in the world to help those with disabilities or different abilities. we are all humans after all and we all matter because without us, the community wouldn't be a better place. good luck to everyone for the giveaway. what's important is we need to give back to society and to the community

May 29, 2020
Visit site
I cant honestly say anything I learned new about the charity in May, since May was the first month I learned about it in general. I still think its amazing the technology that people have been able to make for them though.

Apr 22, 2020
Visit site
What a great campaign!!! SEN has been a massive part of my life having two brother with disabilities and working full time in a special needs school. A massive fair play to you and SpecialEffect!!!

Apr 21, 2020
Visit site
If i got this headset it would be the perfect gift to my cousin. he lived in kashmir a state in india that is always in war wth pakistan. this si because pakistan belives it belomgs to them. my cousin was very near to a bomb explosion and and lost much of his hearing. even with hearing aids he has trouble hearing. he loves gaming and im sure he will be thrilled for his 13 th birthday if he was surprised with a headset that could improve his gaming. thank you.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I learnt that there's a lot of people interested in this charity...

Now for real, i've watched up close how things like tablets and writing machines are adapted to kids with disabilities and it really is wonderful to see how something like that can change their lives and education. This is just a beautiful charity that I'm glad exists.

Apr 1, 2020
Visit site
I've learned that this thread is helping to restore some faith in humanity for me. It's been a...trying time for so many, me included, but my thoughts are so often with others regardless. This initiative is doing something genuinely special and I've noted over the last month that many people seem legitimately interested in supporting where they can. It's very nice to see. We all need to do better by, and for each other in the future. This charity is a shining beacon and example of what that entails and the path we should be following.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
That is awesome. People that have disabilities have such a bad time navigating a world of non-disabled people, and this support them is some way. That is very awesome.

Mar 14, 2020
Visit site
awesome campaign. i know that video games and such are not just for healthy people. people with disabilities deserve to have fun too afterall. it could connect disabilities with other people just like all other can

May 1, 2020
Visit site
This is great, I know it costs to adapt every technology for everyone, but there are already practices for this that are starting to be more of a common thing and in so, it just becomes obvious to add this features in projects, like colorblind filters in games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS