Giveaway Win an epic DOOM Edition HERO Series Gaming Chair from noblechairs and PC Gamer!

Page 47 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 22, 2020
Visit site
Sadly, I don't even have a chair.

I've been gaming on my bed hat sits directly on the floor and have been wanting a desk/chair combo for a long time.

I'd love to win a doom chair.

Sep 22, 2020
Visit site
That is one hell of a chair!

My current chair is your typical office chair with quite uncomfortable armrest (too tiny and hard). It was handed me down by a friend when he purchased a new set of office chairs for his studio. It's decently comfortable and the cushion and cover can be easily removed and washed.

I guess it's not and I'm grateful since it's a gift, but the one thing I really hate about it is that they didn't rubberized the wheels and the plastic tends to leave black marks on the floor ! So you can imagine the situation!So I have thoroughly mop the area to make it clean again everytime I clean my room ( each week :3).

May 27, 2020
Visit site
My chair is old.

I bought it four years ago when I moved up to London because I knew I needed something comfortable to game in. But much likemy gaming laptop it is falling to pieces, the arm rests are worn in and cracking from hours sitting with my elbows propped up playing PS4 and PC games, I even defeated DOOM 2016 in this chair and played Doom 64 in it. The seat is worn in and no longer supports me, I have to either sit on a cushion or prop a cushion up against my back for support.
It has served me well these last four years but I believe that it is now time for an upgrade.

Sep 22, 2020
Visit site
Entering this! Nice chair!! I just use a pretty regular office chair but it’s starting to fall apart. The faux leather is peeling and I use a folded blanket as a cushion.

Sep 22, 2020
Visit site
I love gaming chairs so much. They look so fashionable and sleek, all the while with great comfortability. My current chair is one of those boring black chairs that you can pick up anywhere for around $40. I'm saving up to get a really nice chair, and gaming chairs seem to match my interests.

Sep 22, 2020
Visit site
Hi everyone, I'm new to this. I love chairs so much, they are so very useful. The only thing that is stopping someone from back problems is a comfortable, nice chair. My current chair is terrible and I want to get rid of it.

Sep 22, 2020
Visit site
Well, right now I have a terrible chair. It's a wooden chair that I took from the kitchen. Everytime I go from my desk to the kitchen, I'm always bringing that chair with me. It is so annoying and tedious to do. Not to mention how uncomfortable it is...

Sep 22, 2020
Visit site
Having a good chair is the cherry on top for a great gaming experience. How can someone enjoy their favorite games with terrible back pain? Yes, a chair can make or break your entire experience. I currently have an average chair. Picked it up off Amazon for around 200 dollars. Quite good, pretty standard I would say...

Sep 22, 2020
Visit site
Chairs are quite interesting. I've always searched for the greatest and most comfortable chair ever. I've spent over 500 dollars doing so. My chairs are some of the best that I could find. I am hoping that I will one day find the best chair. I will put it in my living room as a mere display, not to be sat on, but to be observed and appreciated. Chairs are the best.

Jun 1, 2020
Visit site
My tailbone hurts constantly, I really do need a new chair, and I just don't really know where to look for one. So if I somehow managed to win a chair, that would certainly make things easier, haha.

Sep 15, 2020
Visit site
My current "gaming" chair is currently a 30+ year old office chair. I imagine in the day it was a really nice chair; however it is currently held together with duct tape and prayers. Having a noblechairs DOOM edition chair would be quite special and would probably take me back to my earliest gaming moment; playing classic DOOM demo on my fathers lap at 7 years old. He would control WASD for me as i would blast all the demons!

Sep 21, 2020
Visit site
Thanks for the give away! The Doom chair looks bad ass.
I have the cheapest gaming chair I could find and it served me well for over two years now. But the long gaming sessions left its mark on it, so it lost its right arm. Its a scrappy looking bastard but I like it. Still, it is time to retire it after a long and good service.
thumbs up for your avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS