Giveaway Win an epic DOOM Edition HERO Series Gaming Chair from noblechairs and PC Gamer!

Page 45 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 21, 2020
Visit site
My current chair is a very respectable leather office chair with exactly zero pentagrams etched into it. Honestly I've never tried a gaming chair before but wow how I want to rock a Doom chair in my next Zoom meeting!

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2020
Visit site
My current chair is a cheap gaming one I bought a few years back, It does the job but isn't comfortable like a gaming chair should be hopefully I can win this it would also go really well with my setup!

Sep 21, 2020
Visit site
My current gaming chair is Fantech GC 185 ALPHA GAMING CHAIR. It's sturdy but I have to purchase a seat cushion so that my seat will be softer and safe for my back. It has a plastic armrest which sometimes makes me ache. Though it is still a good chair, it is not ergonomic.

Sep 21, 2020
Visit site
my current chair is horrible and i hate it. its like 12 yrs old or so?? also few years ago I tried to give it a new look and I used the remnants of my mother's new curtain..

Sep 21, 2020
Visit site
Current gaming chair you ask. So to be honest, there is no such concept of Gaming Chair in India. Half of my life I had played games sitting on ill famous monobloc. The latter half of my life (Ok, I'm 20 only) the office chairs had served as my saddle while I explored the majority number of games. Now it's the time for the cowboy in me to wear some boots and get my back the respect its deserve.

Aug 31, 2020
Visit site
My chair is faux leather, with huge patches missing in all places of contact (5 years old). It reminds me a little too much of Martin Crane's recliner chair in Frasier in that respect. However, it is also extremely comfortable, just like Martin's chair.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I use an old office chair with a broken gas lift, the back is bending and requires a pillow to be able to sit in it without killing my back. the wheels have exploded 3 seperate times and i have replaced them and the actual part i sit on is so old/degraded i use another pillow to not have the screws poking into me from underneath

Sep 21, 2020
Visit site
You will be worse. You will sit, and game, until...

You are comfy.

My chairs have always been humble. I could never complain about what mighty throne I could claim, my lumbar being secondary to my gaming experience, but I wouldn't object to the chance for real ergonomics, either.

My significant other got me my current office chair. It is nothing so luxuriously practical as the noblechairs selection, but it's absolutely serviceable. A lightly padded seat, with a black mesh material for it's surface. A worthy seat for the barstool it replaced, and of a quality to stand its own in the annals of office chair history. Despite the hilariously nubby armrests, I'm proud of it nonetheless.

However, I won't deny the longing within. The hunger for a true, comfortable PC gaming experience. The difference that a proper chair would do for my posture, my technique!

So be it. Let this be the time that I embark on the quest for ergonomics. For true comfort.

Sep 21, 2020
Visit site
My current chair is an OPSEAT Master Series 2019. Its a normal gaming chair (most of them are pretty much the same thing anyway), and is red. I'm a little annoyed that it recently ripped for no reason, as I've only used it for its intended purpose and have had it for only slightly longer than a year, so I could totally use a new one!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
My gaming chair was demoted to my WFH setup as I had to have an ergonomic chair for it. I've now got one of those office works chairs that is pretending to be a gaming chair for my gaming setup.

Sep 21, 2020
Visit site
My current gaming chair is an Amazon chair that's okay at best. It's fake leather, but the design has the back of the chair supported by the arms, and the arms are fixed and at a spot I don't like. I'm not a huge fan, tbh.

Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
My chair is a $65 Amazon exclusive that guarantees comfort in the form of backache and fatigue, the possibility of arthritis, etc. and all this luxury will get you to "gaming" heaven with the low price of $64.99. Watch as it gives you endless hours of focus only after 6 months the mesh has already flattened out to perfectly match the shape of your now flattened derriere.

In short, really would like this chair for the betterment of my health.

Sep 21, 2020
Visit site
Current gaming chair has been a hotel office chair for the last 5 month's. Please send help. Ya it's not great but it's not the worst. better than sitting on a computer box.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I'm using a gaming chair, but it's showing it's age already. I can feel a diabolic pain after a few hours of gameplay. Hopefully the doom chair will arrive to slay those demons in my back.

Aug 31, 2020
Visit site
My current chair is a second hand office chat that I got for free 10 years ago. It does its job but it sucks. I’m trying to save for a better one at the moment but unfortunately it’s not high priority compared to other things.

Aug 19, 2020
Visit site
Currently i have this L33T Gaming (some cheap Chinese shell company) chair that was bit overpriced. It has many functions/ergonomics, but but seems bit clumsily designed and not so comfortable unfortunately. It does it's job but i would love this Doom chair :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS