Will you like a sand painting style indie game?

Aug 10, 2021
Visit site
is there any chance you can describe the game in further detail?

what graphics engine have you built it on? ive been building a game myself for the purpose of raising awareness but dont have the ability to use complex software like unreal,unity etc.

How can you turn a sand painting game into an action/adventure game?
Se said there's a 'collection' element, so clearly there'll be a lot of exploring to find sand nearby—climbing up cliffs, down cliffs, swimming thru underwater channels to find the GCGS [Glorious Cave of Golden Sand].

The better grades of sand will of course be in less accessible and more dangerous places.

Reactions: WoodenSaucer
Se said there's a 'collection' element, so clearly there'll be a lot of exploring to find sand nearby—climbing up cliffs, down cliffs, swimming thru underwater channels to find the GCGS [Glorious Cave of Golden Sand].

The better grades of sand will of course be in less accessible and more dangerous places.
So it could be like an Assassin's Creed game where your quest is to find the different natural colors of sand, but the Templars have sworn to protect the integrity of the landscape where the sand exists. There are 6 different colors of sand in different regions of the map. Once you have collected all 6, you bring them back to the Prisms of Light, where you can create the perfect sand painting that ushers in the new age and brings peace to the world. Sounds like a great game!

I mean the environment is sand painting style, include background, tree, stone, etc, and they will have the fade-in and fade-out nature
I'm interested to see whatever it is you're actually imagining fleshed out.

• Haha
Reactions: Brian Boru
May 20, 2022
Visit site
We has released a new indie game demo Sandream on Steam, it is sand painting style. we sincerely hope you can give us more advices for this game, thank you very very much. We are two persons indie game studio, and we don't know whether you like this game.
Steam link

May 20, 2022
Visit site
That is quite beautiful, love the art style—well done!

Sad news: you need permission to promo a game here. Please email…
community@futurenet.com
…and send a forum message to @SWard who handles this side of things.

We'll have to move this thread out of sight once you've seen this. Best of luck with the release in June :)
thank you very much, and would you like to tell me how to send a forum message to someone? where should i click to send?

May 28, 2022
Visit site
ofc, why not, if will be some good and so chill to play, good gameplay mb. Or some redicilous ideas like game about sand with a good script.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts