Which pc is better?

Nov 6, 2021
Visit site
Hi I am looking to buy a new gaming pc. Out the below mentioned which is best and why?

22GB quad channel 1600MHz DDR3 RAM
* Intel Core i5 4590 3.3GHz processor
* MSI Red Dragon GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5X graphics card
* Dell LGA 1150 microATX motherboard
* 1TB Hitachi hard drive plus 128GB Samsung SSD
* Corsair CV450 Bronze switching power supply

Processor: RYZEN 5 1600

Processor Speed: 3.60Ghz Turbo

Processor Cores: X6 Cores, X12 Threads

Graphics Card: ASUS GTX 1060 3GB GDDR5

RAM: 16GB HYPER X DDR4

Storage: 500GB Hard Drive + 120GB SSD

Power Supply: Aerocool 500W 80+ Rated

Case: CIT Blaze - Tempered glass front and side panels, six beautiful RGB fans, with easy to change colour modes.

Operating System: Windows 10 Pre-installed and Activated

Intel Quad Core i5 Gaming PC Nvidia GTX 1660 6GB 16GB RAM 1tb HDD Windows 10

Out of these three which is better?

Last edited by a moderator:
You sure that the i5 system is brand new? That looks like a rip off...actually that would be considered highway robbery. Everything about it is out of balance. As for the RyZen platform, you will need to change some parts on it's listing to be able to call it a balanced system and a worthwhile investment.

Last edited:
Nov 6, 2021
Visit site
You sure that the i5 system is brand new? That looks like a rip off...actually that would be considered highway robbery. Everything about is out of balance. As for the RyZen platform, you will need to change some parts on it's listing to be able to call it a balanced system and a worthwhile investment.
Hi, is does state in the ad some parts are refurbished.

I have spotted another computer

Processor

8th gen Intel Core i7 8700 3.2GHz

Max boost up to 4.6GHz

6 Core

Memory

16GB ADATA 2666MHz DDR4 RAM

Configuration: 1 X 16GB

RAM Slots: 2

Maximum RAM: 32GB

Motherboard

Gigabyte H310M H 2.0 Socket 1151 mATX Motherboard

Storage

240GB ADATA SU630 2.5" SATA SSD

1TB Seagate BarraCuda 7200rpm 64MB Cache 3.5" SATA Hard Drive

At £700

I think I am going to buy this one.

There's no mention of the PSU's make and model, the SSD is horrible and you're looking into a 4 generation old intel system without a discrete GPU.

The first listing's primary issue is the lack of a proper PSU(quality and wattage wise) when having a GTX1070 in that build, then is the 4th gen(8 generations old) processor, imbalanced ram loadout and lastly the lack of an SSD.

The second is presumably decent but is already on it's way out of AMD's portfolio and it lacks a good PSU. I said presumably since you didn't mention the storage drive's make and model, the motherboard's make and model as well as the ram's frequency.

Please stop looking through Ebay/Gumtree listings and jump over to Scan.co.uk for a prebuilt that you can upgrade in a worthwhile manner/fashion. The above system's are simply system's built by people who made mistakes and are dumping said mistakes to unsuspecting buyers.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Brian Boru
Nov 6, 2021
Visit site
I did notice each listing has at least one flaw, the last system I mentioned for £700 come with a GTX 1070 Ti 8gb. Upto know that my choice. I will look at scan.co.uk know cheers

TRENDING THREADS