Which PC Configuration is better?

Aug 24, 2022
Visit site
Hi there,

I don't know if I'm on the right forum but I need your help to know what to choose. Hello, I need your help because I am lost. after discussion with a computer scientist. I submitted to him what I wanted, that is to say:

I5 12600KF Graphics card 3080 rtx asus tuf gaming B660 Gaming X SSD P5 plus MSI PC power supply MPG A850GF - 850W 80+ Gold Modular Corsair 5000D airflow Crucial Ballistix BL2K8G32C16U4BL RGB, 3200 MHz, DDR4, DRAM, Memory Kit for PC Gamer, 16GB ( 8GB x2), CL16, Black

Here is his response:

Just for information, the SSD offered is more efficient (samsung 980 pro) and more enduring but no problem - Ok for the box - the power supply I planned from corsair but it can be MSI (it's the same power supply even component inside so ok) crucial no problem (only crucial defect planned to stop making rams and also not managed by the Corsair software also managing the Watercooling, it is also for a harmony of the PC and to avoid mixing too many parts and brands) it's easier to manage the ram with Watercooling and Icue for example, otherwise you have to use the motherboard software on one side and that of corsair on the other. offers the following configuration:

Gaming AT X RGB Case - 850W Gold Modular Power Supply Motherboard Gigabyte B660 Gaming X - Intel I5 12600 Kf - Watercooling Corsair H100i Cappelix 16 Go DDR4 3200 Mhz Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1 T o nvme ASUS RT X 3080 TUF GAMING 10 Go GDDR6X Windows 10

Thank you for your help.

What do you think is the best configuration between these 2?

Thank you all.

[Mod edit: changed title for clarity from "Configuration pc gamer the best".]

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

The only spot in the otherwise spotless build is the fact that you're pairing a KF suffix processor with a B660 chipset board. I'd either look towards a build with a non-K or F SKU processor or look at a Z series chipset.

after discussion with a computer scientist
Your computer scientist is either mad or doesn't know much. You won't see any real world difference going with a Pro variant of the Samsung SSD, in fact, if you're on a budget, you should look at a cheap SSD layout, one for the OS and the other for your games.

You will need a higher wattage PSU if you want to go with a high end GPU...to cover off any transient load spikes on the GPU.

Gaming AT X RGB Case
Where are you located and what is your budget?

Last edited:
Reactions: Brian Boru
Aug 24, 2022
Visit site
Who is Brian? :LOL:

Bonjour and Sorry for calling you Brian thank you Lutfij for your precious help.

Thank you for all these informations, I live in France and o wonder if my budget is around 1400€ I would like to go on a 3070 but what cpu would you recommend me if later I want to change my 3070 with a 4070 ?

Merci beaucoup.

Aug 24, 2022
Visit site
Preferred site for purchases or will PCPartPicker work for you? You didn't mention what sort of games you'd want to tax the proposed system with. Please include that bit of info.

I would like to pick parts where I find them the less expensive and I would like to run at least fs2020 in ultra 1440p

Aug 24, 2022
Visit site
I would like to pick parts where I find them the less expensive and I would like to run at least fs2020 in ultra 1440p

I wanted this configuration

-Boitier Corsair black 4000D Airflow
-Alimentation 750W 80+ Gold White
-Carte mere B660 GAMING X
-Intel i5 12600KF
Corsair 16 Go DDR4 3600 Mhz
SSD 1 To nvme
MSI RTX 3070 SUPRRIM X 8 Go GDDR6
Watercooling
Corsair H100i
Ca p p e lix

Is this good for 4070 later?