Question Which Marvel or DC character deserves a standalone video game?

Page 2 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Technically Transmetropolitan was a DC comic to start with so I'll say Spider Jerusalem. The pitch is simple enough. What if Hunter S. Thompson took up investigative journalism in a mega city sometime in the 23rd century. To imagine the city, just imagine what the people of Night City might think a Cyberpunk city would like like, and then add way more depressing living conditions tucked away in the back walls.

To imagine Spider Jerusalem, just imagine Hunter S. Thompson with future drugs and a gun called a "Bowel Disrupter" that has multiple settings from "Squirts" to "**** until unconscious". It's the ultimate non lethal weapon really.

Game play I suppose would be something like Assassins Creed? You sneak around, do interviews, solve crimes, harass corrupt politicians and berate the people in your weekly journalist column while trying to take down the president, who definitely wants to kill you, assuming you don't overdose first. Honestly if I didn't have you at "Bowel Disrupter" then the rest of this pitch is moot anyways.

Reactions: Brian Boru
May 1, 2021
Visit site
The "Batman: Arkham" games are widely considered to be some of the best superhero games ever created and DC has a huge roster of characters to which they could apply the Arkham treatment. With that in mind, here are CBR's top 15 picks for DC heroes who deserve their own solo game

The "Batman: Arkham" games are widely considered to be some of the best superhero games ever created and DC has a huge roster of characters to which they could apply the Arkham treatment. With that in mind, here are CBR's top 15 picks for DC heroes who deserve their own solo game
Yeah, specifically within the topic of the thread, I completely agree that Rocksteady's Batman games were by far the best of either DC or Marvel games. Of course Arkham Knight started out pretty badly considering the team's skill, but once they did damage control and patched it a lot, I soon grew to appreciate what a masterful creation it was. I have to also give kudos to Warner Bros' for their Arkham Origins, which was also very good. I think they have to give a ton of credit for the help they got consulting with Rocksteady though.

Reactions: Solomon_21th
May 24, 2021
Visit site
If the hero in MARVEL is more suitable to be an independent video game, there are several characters that can be taken. For example IRON MEN, yes we all know about this one Hero. Starting a career by being a crazy test material in a dungeon and then starting to develop his knowledge to save people.

TRENDING THREADS