Which is better BioShock original or remasters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 15, 2021
Visit site
one of my friends recommended BioShock to me, and to be honest, I was kinda interested in it for a while, but I don't know which to pick, personally, I don't mind the old games' graphics what I really care about is the gameplay, so which is better in terms of mechanics, gameplay, and as a whole experience?

Jul 15, 2021
Visit site
well it's like everything it depends on who you ask. But it seams like the remaster is the better way to go as long as you have a decent PC.. and by that i mean a PC that doesn't have crash issues. Many folks run into issues because there PC are just not the typical reference builds. While every game will have people that have issues with games, it seams that this game has a bit more than average, or at least folks that complain about it.

I launched the remaster with no issues so far but i only played it a few mins, but from the forums it seams like if you can do that you most likely won't be running into issues.
in terms of my PC i think it's decent enough, i'll just pray i don't run into problems and play the remastered

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS