Question Which Game You're Playing Right Now?

Page 4 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best free RTS?

Zero-K

Only just dipped into this, but hugely impressed in my first hour. Very like Total Annihilation, and looks a great one to spend time with if you're tired of Supreme Commander.

Looks like about 10 war factories and somewhere around 100 units, land, air and sea. Single player campaign and skirmish, and also multi-player PvP. Kudos to the community who are building this, very well done.

Took a break from trying to get in a no death run on the Dharma City level of Ghostrunner last night and started playing Days Gone. Ghostrunner has been crashing a lot lately anyway, so it's been a real PITA.

Days Gone is pretty good, so much so that I stayed up 2 has later than usual. The last part I recall playing involved evading a zombie wolf they call "Runners" that are very fast and big. Even with my bike now equipped with many upgrades, including a better engine, I had to end up using nitro to escape it. It was a bit tricky too because it happened on a winding trail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS