Question Where to buy Titanfall 1?

Dec 8, 2021
Visit site
So Respawn had made it clear that until March next year it won't be possible to get the game anymore. And Steam and Origin doesn't have it on their store either.

I guess the only option is CD key sites right? And when I'm now going to buy it, should I chose deluxe edition? What do I get with that?

Thanks !

until March next year it won't be possible to get the game
Looks to me like it disappears altogether on March 1st:

deluxe edition? What do I get with that?
Looks like you'll get the same as with the base game, ie sweet FA.

• Haha
Reactions: ZedClampet
Dec 8, 2021
Visit site
Looks to me like it disappears altogether on March 1st:

Looks like you'll get the same as with the base game, ie sweet FA.
Thanks for the reply.

Yeah, I think they will delete it from the cd key stores as well somewhere in March. What do you mean with FA? So there is a difference if I buy deluxe edition?

Reactions: Brian Boru
Dec 9, 2021
Visit site
So Respawn had made it clear that until March next year it won't be possible to get the game anymore. And Steam and Origin doesn't have it on their store either.

I guess the only option is CD key sites right? And when I'm now going to buy it, should I chose deluxe edition? What do I get with that?

Thanks !
You can buy it at Walmart or Gamestop

Thanks !

Just curious. Why do you want a game that can't be played?

TRENDING THREADS