Whats the best sci-fi series of all time?

Page 2 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Jan 17, 2020
Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis and Stargate Universe are probably the most special to me. Not sure if they're the best necessarily, but they're definitely the ones that had the biggest impact on me.

Kaamos_Llama

Community Contributor
Jan 31, 2020
The thing about science fiction is, its really easy to do bad science fiction. But when its good its better then anything else. (O.K fantasy works the same way).
BSG(!) and Firefly I loved, and I have very fond memories of TNG and DS9 from when I was a kid.

Ones no one mentioned yet, maybe they arent all in space with shooty laser ships but I still consider them Scifi...

Black Mirror. There's been episodes that have been incredible, among the best I've seen like San Junipero and even if some are very hard to watch not a one that's not interesting.

Sense 8 by the Wachowski sisters of Matrix fame and co created /written by J Michael Straczynski. Its a weird one about a telepathic/empathic link between 8 different characters from all over the world. Cancelled unfortunately

The OA, that show got me by the feels. Dimensional travel, psychic power and near death experiences. Got cancelled as well though.

(Its cold outside, there's no kind of atmosphere, I'm alone alone, more or less...)

Jan 15, 2020
Star Trek (all of it, for better or worse, its all good to me)

Babylon 5 (The Shadows were hands down the coolest looking aliens to me when i was younger, even with the outdated graphics by todays standards, they still looking menacing)

12 Monkeys

Stargate

May 2, 2020
Not sure if I can call it favourite never thought about categories things this way but series I enjoy;

Stargate,
Expanse,
Dr. Who (Seasons with Matt Smith and David Tennant)
West World
Dark Matter (Haven’t finished)
Black Mirror (some episodes only)
Star Trek Discovery and Picard.

May 3, 2020
#1 Stargate SG1
#2 Farscape
#3 Andromeda
#4 Sliders
#5 Firefly

Boom, booom!

P.s. Met Ben Browder and had a fit from excitement... had to have the picture taken again.

Last edited:

ASK THE COMMUNITY