What PC games do you play that are relaxing?

Page 3 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
I got Forza Horizon 4 based on some of the recommendations in this thread and it does not disappoint. Really chill, and it also reminded me that I really enjoyed the Forza series back when I had an Xbox. Perhaps I'll check out Motorsport 7 as well at some point.

Aug 29, 2020
Visit site
The last few months I spent surprising amount of hours with Snowrunner due to how relaxing I find it. Surprising because these types of games are not really my cup of tea, but something clicked with Snowrunner. It is engaging but at the same time relaxing, slow paced but you need to pay attention to the game at all times.

I need to get back to Elite: Dangerous at some point, which is another game that absorbed quite a few hours of my gaming time and I also found it relaxing enough to end a day with.

Reactions: Pifanjr
Aug 30, 2020
Visit site
I just started playing Final Fantasy XIV after they expanded the free trial up to level 60 (and the complete first expansion). It's extremely relaxing so far. I think that's due to the story being well written and well paced, the beautiful environments and the relaxing music. The idle chit chat of people in the general channels has been relatively pleasant so far, too. I could see myself investing quite a few hours in this.

Aug 24, 2020
Visit site
Final fantasy 14 - crafting, hanging out in town/making friends, or just walking around exploring the scenery when I don't wanna fight. it's always neat to explore some far corner of the map and meet some other random person there, especially if they play along when you approach them.

sims 4- just non-stressful and fun.. even when bad things happen to the sims, it's hilarious.

Contra 1 (NES) or Turtles in Time (SNES) these are 2 arcade type games that have actually become relaxing over the years, as I've beaten them so many times it's just muscle memory now. like going for a nice stroll with ninjas and aliens attacking me. I know i'm going to beat it , so it's relaxing, and I can try to play for style or finesse rather than stress about winning

Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
I really like just riding around and fishing in RDR2 (no Micah I will not come rescue you). Also there's this free Oculus game called Aircar where you just fly around a Cyberpunk city; the ambient radio chatter and the rain splatter on the windshield is divine.

Reactions: Frindis
Simulation games such as session or skater xl, stardew valley, house flipper, terraria, Garry's mod, ark, conan, elder scrolls series, fallout series, valheim, raft, conan, the forest, satisfactory etc. I love games that I can easily get lost in with no end in sight. These games can give you as much entertainment as you want them to, especially with mods and I find them chill/relaxing as I don't play pvp in survival games anyways.

Dayz Standalone for me right now. While there is PVP, some dangerous wildlife and zombies. for the majority of the time, you just loot buildings, set up camp, and see to it that you have good water and food discipline. A lot of the time (for me at least) goes to just chill, do a little recognizance and listen to the ambiance.

TRENDING THREADS