What PC games do you play that are relaxing?

Page 2 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Civilization V can be very relaxing, though I usually get bored of it long before I actually finish a game.

Crusader Kings II can be played pretty relaxed, especially in multiplayer, if you choose your character well.

Assassin's Creed if I'm just sailing around getting some collectables.

Reactions: IndecentLouie
Firewatch was quite relaxing at times, I could easily play a game like that for the sole purpose of relaxing as long as the world was double or triple the size.
I find most open world games relaxing even when fighting goblins or mutants, and elite dangerous can be a joy to relax to while listening to music or a podcast.
An honourable mention Spaceplan

May 31, 2020
Visit site
Lots of good answers here!

I've been playing Anno 1800 it's supremely chill. Unless you deliberately antagonise the AI you're pretty much left to get on with the game. The campaign has a cool mystery plot with an antagonist you quickly dislike (won't spoil how it ends but I was surprised by the character arc) - however you can tackle it at your own pace. If you want to spend 200 hours fiddling around with your island before doing a plot mission the game won't stop you. When you finish the campaign your game turns into a sandbox game too. Even less pressure to play in a certain way (you can skip the story and start in a sandbox game instead if you prefer - would recommend the campaign though).

Lovely graphics and sound too. Really evocative of the time period they are trying to portray. I rarely buy them but in this case the season pass is worth picking up too. The DLC adds 2 big areas and a bunch of fun mechanics to the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pifanjr and Mazer
  • Satisfactory - Just roam around the world building things
  • Slime Rancher - Enslave Slimes to Poop Goods for my Profit
  • Saints Row - Roam around and Cause Mayhem without thinking.

For some Bizzare reason, they all start with the Letter S.

Aug 15, 2020
Visit site
Hi guys,
I just Love Euro Truck Simulator because whenever I want to drive out but dont want to take any risk of accident I just turn the game On Sit on my chair and hold the stearing and just explore the Nature using Mods of Map in ETS2.

Reactions: El_Emm and Sarafan

Sarafan

Community Contributor
Right now I am playing Grim Dawn and I find the grinding quite relaxing. Playing a level 59 dem/occ on Elite and got almost every resistance on 80+, so there is not that much that can stop me from soothing gameplay.

I played a pure Nightblade character. He was quite squishy unfortunately, but the game gave me a lot of joy nevertheless. I still have to buy and play the expansions. I've heard good things about them. I can confirm that the game is very relaxing. The only thing I didn't like was the level scaling. No matter what level your character has, every time you enter a new location the enemies are one level above.

Reactions: Frindis
@Sarafan I would not mind if the enemies could have been slightly lower after some time so that you could really feel the power of your character. I think they made it like this so that the endgame focus would be all over the world and not just in particular zones with high-level mobs.

McStabStab

Community Contributor
Done a lot of vehicle cargo missions in GTA V online and it is relaxing. I use a cargobob (transport helicopter) for lifting the cars and flying them back to the warehouse. The hooking on the car, the sound of the rotors, and the flight over to the warehouse feel pretty zen.

Zen until you hear the sound of a Oppressor MK II locking on 😳

Aug 18, 2020
Visit site
So at the moment it's a bit stressful being cooped up indoors. So what PC games do you play that you find relaxing?

I'm currently playing

• American Truck Simulator
  • Two Point Hospital
  • House Flipper

I'd also recommend My Time at Portia.
Although not give a good review in PC gamer I found that if you don't rush trying to get things done it's actually really good. Just mine the rocks outside the town to make Marble Tables - sell if the market price is above 100% and upgrade your tools early on. There's also a lot of interaction with NPC's if you delve into it.
Oh boy, I play League of Legends to relax :eek: I don't relax very much do I ? Planning to buy Fall Guys especially since I do not have a "chill" game. I just relax by watching some esports.

Jul 13, 2020
Visit site
Oh boy, I play League of Legends to relax I don't relax very much do I ? Planning to buy Fall Guys especially since I do not have a "chill" game. I just relax by watching some esports.
Don't let Fall Guys fool you. It's a fun, silly and colorful game but just wait til your competitiveness kicks in.

Jul 13, 2020
Visit site
It's fun and relaxing until you learn the map and go for that first place and crown.
And there is SO MUCH stuff that can go wrong and infuriate you trust me.
I really hope you have fun relaxing time with it, it's fun in short bursts.

TRENDING THREADS