What is your Favourite PC Game?

Page 3 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!

What is your fav PC game?

• Minecraft

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Fortnite

Votes: 130 52.8%
  • CS:GO

Votes: 15 6.1%
  • Starfield

Votes: 3 1.2%
  • Baldurs Gate 3

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • GTA

Votes: 31 12.6%
  • Diablo

Votes: 8 3.3%
  • something else - please explain below

Votes: 28 11.4%

• Total voters
Oct 11, 2021
Visit site
Simple Question, what is your Fav PC Game? It doesn't have to be of all time, as I totally get people change, but what is it right now?
Mine is probably Sacred 2, i played it on and off full time for about 3 years.

if your game is listed above, simply vote for it. No need to comment

Note: Only post a reply if your choice is not listed above
Note 2: Only PC Games are acceptable choices

If you post about a game already mentioned in the poll, your post will be removed.
And posts about anything other than your fav PC game will also be removed.
maybe Black Desert Online , I've play this game until now , so much content, open world rpg

Welcome! I believe there is already a thread on this topic so this might get locked, i cant seem to find the one atm. Also, to answer the question, i dont have 1 favorite game and its the fact that there are so many gems out there that have inspired me i cant just pick 1.

Jan 15, 2022
Visit site
Hard to say, I have too many favourite games.

But, in no particular order: -

Captive
Elite Dangerous
GTA V
Half-Life 1 & 2
System Shock 2
Vampire: The Masquerade
X-Wing Alliance

But if I have to choose it would be System Shock 2.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Brian Boru
My main faves lately ironically have been Days Gone, God of War, and Halo Infinite. Halo Infinite is currently my most favorite game. I say ironically because these are all games released by Sony and Microsoft, and I've always been a PC only gamer because I'm terrible with gamepads.

Some might think Sony wins this battle with 2 games to MS' 1, but I don't see it that way. While Days Gone had controls that work very well on keyboard and mouse, God of War in some ways doesn't, mainly having to double tap Space to dodge. Halo Infinite is a gem to play on keyboard and mouse though.

If you're a hardcore fanatic of Souls type games where you need to precisely time dodges and counters, you may prefer God of War the most of these 3. On it's hardest mode, enemies can randomly power up too, unless you attack them when you see the purple aura around them. Enemies can also get possessed by Nightmares and agro.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brian Boru

TRENDING THREADS