What is your Favourite PC Game?

Page 2 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!

What is your fav PC game?

• Minecraft

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Fortnite

Votes: 130 52.8%
  • CS:GO

Votes: 15 6.1%
  • Starfield

Votes: 3 1.2%
  • Baldurs Gate 3

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • GTA

Votes: 31 12.6%
  • Diablo

Votes: 8 3.3%
  • something else - please explain below

Votes: 28 11.4%

• Total voters
Aug 10, 2021
Visit site
my current favourite game is FORZA horizon 4,but its being quickly over taken (lol) by need for speed heat i think.
neither are classic or games you woud see on a public best list but theyre addictive,allow you to get lost in their worlds and forget anything bad going on in your life and theyve been a godsend for the lockdowns.

Reactions: Brian Boru
Aug 11, 2021
Visit site
Left 4 Dead 2 has to be up there. I also had a lot of fun playing Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege when it first came out.

My overall favourite PC game series is Football Manager.

Aug 10, 2021
Visit site
hello..
im play point blank, i first played this game when i was in junior high school.. and spent a lot of time at the internet cafe... oh i really missing this moment 😁
after that i fell in love with fps games

Aug 14, 2021
Visit site
best game i've ever play for me is Dying Light. it had the elements that other zombie games don't which is the parkour:tongueclosed: .
the way Dying Light is played makes us feel more free to roam, not only vertically like usual zombie games, but also horizontally, and I really love that games. The story also great, quite makes me drop a tears, not as great as TLOU or TWD, but with the gameplay, it's really a great combination

Reminder post

if your game is listed in the poll, simply vote for it. No need to comment

Note: Only post a reply if your choice is not listed above
Note 2: Only PC Games are acceptable choices

If you post about a game already mentioned in the poll, your post will be removed.
And posts about anything other than your fav PC game will also be removed.

Sep 20, 2021
Visit site
There are two games that are my favourite. First is game or game series of my childhood - Gothic. Second game is Cyberpunk 2077 - love its history, world, style and everything it contains (even bugs and glitches :D)

My "favorite PC game" from a quantitative standpoint (that is, most hours dedicated to it) is Skyrim. Over the past nearly ten years, I think I've spent a cumulative two months of my life playing it. (~1500 hours) It's ridiculous.

HOWEVER. My "favorite PC game" from a qualitative, personal preference/fondness standpoint, is Fallouts 1 & 2. I realize those are technically two separate games, but they blur together in my mind to where I rarely think of one without thinking of the other. I loved everything* about those two games, from the S.P.E.C.I.A.L. system to the humor and random references, to the ambience and premise. None of the Bethesda era Fallout games (except to some degree New Vegas) have really recaptured that same style or tone, in my opinion. (Sadly neither did Wasteland 2.) I know they're not the best games by any stretch, but they'll always hold a special place in my nerdy core/brain/heart.

(* - okay, so I didn't love it when Marcus would mow down a fellow NPC because they got in the path of his minigun.)

• Love

TRENDING THREADS