What is this game?

Oct 1, 2022
Visit site
Basically, there was this game me and my twin played 8 years ago. So it's pretty old. My dad (who obviously has a better recollection) says it was a game you downloaded. Here are some details:

You had a base on the left, and you had to defend against something (attackers - maybe zombies).

You could get resources by sending horses out to mine trees and rock etc. You could use these resources to upgrade your walls and defenses.

I believe there were also archers along the wall. And you could upgrade those as well. I don't remember the quality very well. But I know if I see it I'll know 100%.

My dad didn't know 100% and it COULD'VE been one of those online games. The one's you'd play on a website. Send any game that matches most of these criteria please. Thanks.

Ok the game "Knights of Honor" is SIMILAR but not it. You'd build up to good walls. I think they'd start at wood and go up. not 100% sure about that last part but I do know you'd upgrade the walls.

NOTE: I've already checked and it's not age of empires. I even went back and checked the versions from the 90s.

Welcome to the forum :)

a base on the left, and you had to defend against something (attackers - maybe zombies)
Plants v Zombies.

well, I did suggest he come here :)

You could get resources by sending horses out to mine trees and rock etc. You could use these resources to upgrade your walls and defenses.
DO you actually see them go out?
that doesn't sound like plants vs zombies (realises only game he played of this was Zen pinball version)

My dad didn't know 100% and it COULD'VE been one of those online games. The one's you'd play on a website.
so maybe a flash game.

Reactions: Brian Boru
It sounds a little like Kingdom: Classic. It's only about 7 years old, though.

ss_0aca3d44323a0d401d475ca4adf908f538a628a8.1920x1080.jpg

TRENDING THREADS