What headset, keyboard and mouse are you currently using?

Jan 22, 2020
Visit site
I'm going to sound like a fan boy here however when I built my rig last year I decided to switch from all Razer to to Steelseries. My old Razer stuff worked fine but everything was from like 2012- 2013. As of now I have Steelseries Arctis wireless pro headset, Apex Pro (new one they released) Rival 600 mouse I also have the 500, and the quick Prism mouse pad.

Inspireless Llama

Community Contributor
All I have is Corsair. Corsair K68 keyboard (I like a spillproof one), Corsair Sabre mouse and a Corsair Void USB Surround.

Basically I got the Corsair Void first and I wanted the K68. I ended up getting the Corsair Sabre because I prefer it if I can control all my devices with just 1 software.

spvtnik1

Community Contributor
Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
Corsair K65 - Numpads are over-rated. But some action buttons on the left would be welcome. I bought an early iteration and wish I had the newer design on the keycaps. It's a bigger font that lets more light through, as opposed to basically the standard keycap font that is on mine.

Logitech G700 - I'm a big fan of the triple selection buttons. And I love the button that unlocks the mouse wheel. It's kind of like having a fidget spinner on your mouse. Mostly for scrolling webpages but I've enjoyed it in Cities: Skylines or when I'm scrolling through junk in my Pip-Boy in Fallout. This is a wireless mouse, but I haven't replaced the rechargeable batteries in it, just removed them as use the cable. I'm eyeing a premium mouse now.

Corsair HS70 SE - I'm a sucker for gold accents, and I needed something functional for RDO. I had a Logitech G430 and it was pretty bad. This is much better, but I still wish there was some more amplification on my voice. Although Discord does seem to have the best audio input signal capture. The wireless headset is non-negotiable for me now. The HS70 is a good compromise between features and price. I rarely use headphones for listening to music while on the go, but I have pods and another set of simple Audio Technica cans for that.

At work I just convinced them to buy us (CAD technicians) wired Corsair Harpoons. I like em, we had nothing but the basic iBuyPower mouse, and they were all breaking, so these are a vast improvement. I wish the mouse wheel tilted. I used to use a Logitech G600 for drafting, and I've considered just buying my own to keep .

And I do have a Logitech K400 which I very rarely use.

PCG Tim

Staff member
Dec 9, 2019
Visit site
At work a Razer Ornata keyboard which I really like (it's a hybrid of membrane and mechanical that feels good for gaming and typing). Also a logitech G903 wireless mouse and charging pad that has honestly been a game changer and made me hate having a cable.

Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
Hyper X Cloud Alpha for my headset. I believe it is the best you can get dollar for dollar and can even rival the much more expensive sets. Plus it's super light and comfortable.

Logitech G Pro for my keyboard. I'm not a huge fan of the keys and prefer Blue or Browns but I love the way it looks and Logitech's software is simply the best there is.

Logitech G MX518 for my mouse. The sensor is literally surgical and the shape is the closest I've found to my beloved DeathAdder which to my hand is the most comfortable mouse ever made. If I could just somehow put the Hero sensor in the DeathAdder and have it work on LGS (Razer Synapse is the worst) I would be in heaven. But for now, the MX518 is as close to the perfect mouse as I've found.

Reactions: randyl

OsaX Nymloth

Community Contributor
Headphones - Sennheiser HD 569 (switched half year ago from HD 380 Pro and I kinda miss the "esoteric" sound, altho the better bass in 569 is nice)
Mouse - Razer DeathAdder Elite (been using DA for over 10 years, can't stop now)
Keyboard - Cooler Master Masterkeys Pro L Keyboard (still have CM Storm QuickFire Pro with Cherry Brown switches as backup)
Mousepad - Steelseries qck + Trust Gaming GXT (depends which one gets "too dirty" and needs swapping and washing)

headset: hyder x (i think its the Mk1 model)

keyboard: logitech G15 - Even all these years its still going. I might replace it, but i need to try out a few gaming keyboards and cherry mx keys are a must. i have cherry mx red at work but i'm not entirely convinced they're for me. i would like to try the brown, but i have no idea if its a good idea. I'm not buying those test keys things for £6. Might go to pc store and try them.

mouse: Roccat kone v2 - over 8 years old and still going. i might get a new mouse, like the Razor Deathadder 2 but the mouse is still going strong.

Mouse mat: razor - nothing special. its alright.

Jan 14, 2020
Visit site
I'm using -

Keyboard - Coolermaster Masterkeys 10 Keyless with Brown Switches
Mouse - Coolermaster MM710
Headset - Massdrop x sennheiser pc37x plugged into a Astro Mixamp. Looking to upgrade to a better DAC/AMP.

Feb 6, 2020
Visit site
Headset - Kingston HyperX Cloud Alpha
These headphones are my all-time favorites. The sound is good for games/movies, and the amount of abuse they have survived is amazing.

Keyboard - Ducky One2
I have red switches with blue LED and it feels nice and smooth.

Mouse - SteelSeries Rival 310
I always seem to come back to Steel Series for mice, tried some other brands. but the SS ones just feel instantly comfortable to me.

Jan 20, 2020
Visit site
Headphones: Hyper X Fury 7.1
Keyboard: Corsair Strafe (with out the wrist rest, this kb is actually pretty sweet
Mouse: Speedlink (the one I got for free with my pcgamer sub its actually prettty good!) Prior to this i used the Razer Deathadder mouse

I'm not a fanboi at all when it comes to peripherals. I get the one that I think is a good enough quality and does what I want it to, for the best value I can find at the time.

Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud
Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RGB
Mouse: Razer Deathadder Elite

Mar 28, 2020
Visit site
I have a SteelSeries Apex 150 keyboard
The mouse is a MSI Interceptor DS200
My headset is a RIG 800X that has a adapter that allows it to connect to either Xbox or PC.

Mar 31, 2020
Visit site
All Logitech gear. G810 keyboard, G502 Hero mouse, G933 Headset. It's nice to control it all by one front-end. I would prefer Ghub a little easier to work with however.

Jan 19, 2020
Visit site
Headset: Hyper-X Cloud II
Keyboard: Hexgears Impulse. Black on white double-shot PBT keycaps. Kailh Box Brown switches.
Mouse: Logitech G502 and Razer Trinity

My next keyboard will probably be a Hexgears Gemini Dusk. The features are sweet.
  • Kaihl/Kaihua Box switches
  • Switches are hotswappable for easy replacement
  • Black double-shot shine through keycaps (super durable and resistant to shine)
  • Per key LED programming
  • ARM M4 microcontroller
  • Open firmware and API
  • 87 key (TKL) with metal frame and deck
  • Hexgears configurator supports Linux

PCGJorgeJ

Registered Developer
Dec 9, 2019
Visit site
Keyboard
Steel Series Apex 7 w/ reds. I've always liked the feel of Apex 7s been using them ages.
Headset:
I have so many god damn headsets. It's a real problem.
Razer Nari Ultimate Wireless for gaming. Haptic feedback is ridiculous but I love it.
Blue Ella for music or movies or super long flights.
Astro A50 for console gaming.
Mouse
Razer Viper Ultimate which just recently replaced my dearly departed Logitech G502 Lightspeed
Microphone
Blue Yeti X is just grand.

Last edited:
I'm at work, so I need to look up my Amazon orders to see what killer gear I'm using at home... here we go:

Mouse: Logitech M185 Optical Wireless Mouse
Keyboard: Logitech K120 Ergonomic Desktop USB Wired Keyboard
"Headset": Sound Intone CX-05 Noise-canceling headphones plugged into a Razer Seiren X USB streaming microphone.

The most expensive thing was the microphone, and I only paid $30 for that. I have had way nicer and more expensive peripherals in the past, but I was so tough on the wiring and was replacing them way too often for my budget, so now I just buy dirt cheap gear and hope for the best. (These no-name headphones have lasted me two years now, which is probably a record for me. It helps that its cord is detachable.)

TRENDING THREADS