What gaming quirks do you have?

Page 2 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
I apply maze-solving logic to RPG dungeons so I don't miss anything, pick a wall and hug it. No remembering which paths I've taken, eventually I'm led back to the entrance.

In any game with equippable torches I always keep one spare in my inventory long after it's made redundant by light spells or cats eye potions etc. Might need to burn something in one of these side quests.

Zloth said:
I do. Poor little monkeys with their scalps pulled back to reveal their brains for what must have been terribly unethical experiments.

Ouch.
Oh, I remember them now. That may just be where my hatred of monkeys came from. (Probably not, but then again why not?)

Ah the monkeys n SS2 the early ones weren't so bad. But the ones on the recreation deck with their projected pyrokinesis was true horror. it was like being hit by a rocket projectile. spent more time hiding behind corners and caving their skulls in. To add insult to injury on earlier difficulties i stole their crisps and ate them over their defeated corpses. The final thing they will see would be my victorious, sexy cyber body teabagging it and stealing its food to assert my dominance over the animal kingdom.

edit: spelling corrections.

Last edited:
Reactions: I Will Haunt You

Zloth

Community Contributor
I apply maze-solving logic to RPG dungeons so I don't miss anything, pick a wall and hug it. No remembering which paths I've taken, eventually I'm led back to the entrance.
You won't always see everything that way.

-------------
| |
| --- -- |---
| | | <--- enter here
| | | |---
| ------- |
| |

---------------------

Whether you are following the right or left wall, you'll never go into the center room.

TRENDING THREADS