Question What games to play that doenst need 100 attention

Oct 16, 2022
Visit site
Anyways hello again. I ask in vgr forum but didn’t get a reply but I’ll ask here. So i like competetive games but lately i've little tired of it and found new love for games that i could put less effort into and play while simultaneously watching stuff on second screen. they can be any genre as long as they're actually fun and fit the requirement.to keep it short most games I did this with is MMOS like WoW, RuneScape. Paradox games and Total war but even though for total war it’s jsut turn based. Ubisoft games like breakpoint. Simualtor games like food truck sim. Turn based games liek triangle strategy, Alina of the arena, FFT. Vampire survivor. Forget to mention this but destiny 2. Tabletop sim Unmatched board game. TfT and majority of gacha games liek genshin and arknights. Also recently ARPG Undecember cause really you jsut press buttons until they die. Also I did browse the forums for thah but most of them did not ask about what games to play while watching stuff in the background and also thank you

Last edited:
If you were into MMOs like WoW and Runescape, i personally would suggest trying Lost Ark, its f2p but the game is super casual for you to just walk around and do quests while doing other stuff. It really depends on what genre you want to play in the most. I see you play Destiny 2 which is sweet because i do too! Not alot of people here do lol.

Oct 16, 2022
Visit site
If you were into MMOs like WoW and Runescape, i personally would suggest trying Lost Ark, its f2p but the game is super casual for you to just walk around and do quests while doing other stuff. It really depends on what genre you want to play in the most. I see you play Destiny 2 which is sweet because i do too! Not alot of people here do lol.

yea and ummm for the genres i play in the most is mmos and 40k darktide. Which well the closed beta just ended and it really works on the easy difficulty.

TRENDING THREADS