Question What do you like about 2D pixel games? Please read the description before writing

What do you like about 2D pixel games?

• I prefer the constant suspenseful atmosphere; I don’t like a lot of movement. I like reading notes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like more text and lore

• I like more horror, jumpscares or somthing like this

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I like more shootin monsters but not to go too far

• I like investigation crimes and soloving mysteries

• I'm 12+ y.o.

• I'm 18+ y.o.

• I'm 25+ y.o.

• I'm 30+ y.o.

• I'm 60+ y.o.

• Total voters
Nov 27, 2023
Visit site
What do you like about 2D pixel games? I'm more intrested in your opinion about horror with shooter elements game in this setting. What do you like more? Maybe you like more text and lore? Maybe you like the style and atmosphere or shooting monsters? Please describe your opinion about games like this. And please write your age category if you wish (the exact age is not necessary, just say for example that you are 12+ or 35+) also write your gender if you wish. This may seem strange but it is very important to me. Thanks.

I am in the 30+ (and male) category but, for me, pixel games are nostalgic and I appreciate the skillful artwork. Not really any of the options in the poll above.

I don't play too many pixel games, but as art they are mostly amazing. Games like Doom are iconic.

Nov 27, 2023
Visit site
I am in the 30+ (and male) category but, for me, pixel games are nostalgic and I appreciate the skillful artwork. Not really any of the options in the poll above.

I don't play too many pixel games, but as art they are mostly amazing. Games like Doom are iconic.
Thanks 🙏

Reactions: Alm

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts