Question What are your game narrative preferences?

Apr 6, 2021
Visit site
Hey everyone,

I was wondering if anybody here would be interested in sharing their game narrative preferences with me, by using the survey I created? It starts off by identifying why you play games to begin with and then transitions to which main characters, villains, and settings you prefer. Any insights (anonymously) gained would only be used for my master thesis - any help is appreciated!

In case you´re interested (best on PC, takes around 15 minutes), here´s the link!

Welcome to the forum :)

Nice survey. I was going to suggest Quantic Foundry, but luckily waited until I did the survey :)

I assume it's because of space restrictions, but a few genres are missing in Q22, eg RTS, Word games, Hidden Object & Serious Puzzles—and of course some small niche others.

Apr 6, 2021
Visit site
Welcome to the forum :)

Nice survey. I was going to suggest Quantic Foundry, but luckily waited until I did the survey :)

I assume it's because of space restrictions, but a few genres are missing in Q22, eg RTS, Word games, Hidden Object & Serious Puzzles—and of course some small niche others.

Thank you for completing it! And yes, I unfortunately couldn´t include all the genres but will mention that limitation in the reflection chapter. Thank you again! :)

TRENDING THREADS