What are your favorite PC Puzzle games?

Page 3 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of love for The Witness, but no mention of Braid from the same developer. It's a very different beast from his followup, a platformer/puzzler with very interesting time control mechanics. Also had great hand-drawn art by David Hellman of the ultra-weird webcomic 'A Lesson Is Learned But The Damage Is Irreversible'. It was a massive release on the Xbox store from memory.

Strange sometimes which games make a massive splash on release but quickly vanish from the zeitgeist.

Reactions: Brian Boru
Oct 25, 2021
Visit site
I'd have to go with Skunk Studio's "QBeez 2".
screen1.jpg

Reactions: Zloth
Nov 15, 2021
Visit site
i really like puzzle games..... something like games from Haiku or Artifex Mundi...
or the horror one like True Fear...

this one down here is one of Haiku's game: Adventure Escape..... the game is not extremely hard, but definitely not easy as well.... anyone play this game too ?
[Mod edit: video deleted]

i also have several other puzzle games that i really enjoyed.. but i forgot the names... i will look, and post it later.... ^ ^

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 11, 2022
Visit site
The best puzzle game I played last year was Agent A: A puzzle in disguise. Matters of taste, but at least to me it was thoroughly enjoyable: a lot of puzzles, just the right amount of challenge, and light-hearted humor as a cherry on the cake.

Dec 30, 2021
Visit site
interesting question

many adventure games have puzzle games inside their storyline but I guess this is not the purpose of this post

then I will mention the game 'The Room' on top my my head

Reactions: Brian Boru
Mar 15, 2022
Visit site
There are many great PC puzzle games to choose from, but here are my five favorites:

1. Portal 2 - This game is a sequel to the popular Portal game, and features more mind-bending puzzles and humor.

2. The Talos Principle - This game is set in a world where you must solve physics-based puzzles to progress.

3. Antichamber - This game is all about exploring an Escher-like world of impossible geometry and physics-defying obstacles.

4. The Room Two - The Room Two is a sequel to the popular puzzle game The Room, and features even more intricate puzzles to solve.

5. The Witness - The Witness is a newly released puzzle game that has already garnered rave reviews for its immersive and challenging puzzles.

These are just a few of my favorite PC puzzle games - there are many, many more to choose from.

book worm
Welcome to the forum :)

I had lots of fun with BookWorm a long time ago, cute game. If you're interested in other word games, have a peek at this thread:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS