What are some cheap games I can buy

Iam looking for some new games too play that cost around 5-20$. Can also be Popular ones I havent played a lot yet.

Pay $5 and join Xbox Game Pass for PC and you'll instantly get a whole library of games, including EA and Bethesda games, to play at no additional cost. I think it goes up to $9.99 after 3 months, but you can cancel at any time.

On a serious budget, you could always go to the demos on the Steam store and play those. I've been playing quite a few of them lately and really enjoyed it.

Or you could go to the Steam store and click on "Specials" and see what's on sale.

Without knowing more about your gaming tastes, I can't really recommend anything in particular.

Pay $5 and join Xbox Game Pass for PC and you'll instantly get a whole library of games, including EA and Bethesda games, to play at no additional cost. I think it goes up to $9.99 after 3 months, but you can cancel at any time.

On a serious budget, you could always go to the demos on the Steam store and play those. I've been playing quite a few of them lately and really enjoyed it.

Or you could go to the Steam store and click on "Specials" and see what's on sale.

Without knowing more about your gaming tastes, I can't really recommend anything in particular.
It's one dollar for 3 months for new members. Plus you can stream games if you have a data cap on downloads.
Xbox.com/play

I also recommend Fanatical, been using them for a while.

There are a lot of potential problems with grey sites like those. A nice summary of the issues here:
I've bought thousands of games from both, only had a handful of issues that were taken care of in 24 hours or less. You could say the same thing about sites like Ebay but at the end of the day it's all about trusting sellers based on ratings and reviews and saving money as I happily do.

Also there are bad sellers on both Kinguin and G2A, but there are also many good ones. If a seller has 99 percent positive feedback or more on thousands of reviews, I am going to trust them. I know a lot of the good sellers get there keys from other countries but it is what it is. Call it what you want, but if I can get three AAA games for the price of one on Steam from G2A or Kinguin, I'm going to do so. I've had over 3200 transactions. Like seven or 8 duplicate keys over 8 years, which were all fixed in 24 hours or less.

Reactions: Brian Boru
If you're willing to wait for the CHRISTMAS SALE, then I strongly recommend getting Streets of Rage 4, which is probably gonna be the best 2D beat-em-up for years to come. Also, since it has a Linux version, you already have a handheld game for the Steam Deck too if you plan on buying that thing.

Another recommendation i'd mention for games to get on a sale is Parkitect, which is pretty much the true RollerCoaster Tycoon 4, complete with the ability to drown your guests and build murder coasters that actually murder*.

*I will miss the days when coaster trains exploded on touching the ground. Now they just simply ragdoll when getting knocked off the tracks. Guests also die instantly when a coaster gets derailed

TRENDING THREADS