Giveaway We're riding shotgun with Pacific Drive to give away a carload of great gear!

Page 2 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Feb 29, 2024
Visit site
My favorite road trip was when all six of ys rode down to Florida in my mom's massive van. We had a never-ending bag of snacks and a back aeat which folded flat. 20+ hours of Pokemon, Swedish Fish, and VHS movies. I miss that van.

Apr 2, 2020
Visit site
The best road trip I'll go on is the next one. I haven't really driven far enough to have it be considered a road trip, so I hope to do something like that at some point.

Feb 29, 2024
Visit site
My favorite car trip was traveling from OR to CA. It wasn't the longest journey but my little Focus did the job. The sights were amazing to witness!

Feb 29, 2024
Visit site
Game looks great. Talking about having a few friends over to play it together on our new ish 85in tv. We used to do that a lot with horror games. Not so much anymore now that we all have kids. Favorite road trip has got to be with these same friends and family driving from Eugene Oregon to Disney land/ 6 flags in Anaheim in an old beat up motor home. Took about 16 hours with a couple of stops along the way.

Feb 29, 2024
Visit site
Game is great and really original. Has a lot of similarities to some of my other favorites. I take yearly trips to Montana to see my extended family, so those are always fun.

Feb 29, 2024
Visit site
fCFiCbG.jpeg

Win a vintage toolbox, a mechanic shirt with customized name tag, a bobblehead, a bumper sticker, and more.

Everyone loves taking a road trip. Hop in the car, step on the gas, and head toward the horizon. In driving survival game Pacific Drive it's not quite that simple thanks to bizarre and deadly anomalies that are lurking along the road—but as you're speeding through the hazardous exclusion zone, this giveaway will make your drive a lot smoother.

Buckle up, because we've partnered with Pacific Drive to have some awesome stuff driven to your house. One lucky winner will get a whole trunkload of cool Pacific Drive gear, like a shiny red toolbox, a mechanic's shirt with a customized name tag, a dashboard bobblehead, and of course an air freshener and bumper sticker. And more! Here's what you could win:
  • Vintage red mechanic's toolbox branded with Pacific Drive and in-world stickers
  • Mechanic shirt (with optional customized name tag)
  • Car on display stand with light up LED logo
  • Wobbly Malcolm bobble head
  • 1x Bumper sticker
  • 1x Air freshener
  • Series of booklets and flyers about the game and kit
Our apologies to those of you in other parts of the world—this giveaway is for United States residents only. This giveaway will run from February 29 to March 13. To enter, just follow the steps in the Gleam widget and post a comment about your favorite road trip or car-based adventure!

Once you've done that, you're all set: if you win, you'll be contacted for your mailing address. Good luck, and keep your eyes on the road.
This is so dope!

Aug 21, 2020
Visit site
Here's my entry.

Best road trip I'd been on is probably NY to TX.
Halfway across the country visiting neat places the whole way.
Two friends, neat coffee shops, humble hotels and couches.

Feb 29, 2024
Visit site
Played this game during the Steam Next Fest! It was actually a lot of fun and had SCP/S.T.A.L.K.E.R vibes.

My favorite road trip was from KY to FL. You can see the environment change so clearly and when you get to Florida the Welcome Center has free orange juice! Honestly, it doesn't sound impressive but after 8 hours of driving its the little things that count.

TRENDING THREADS