Weekend Question: What's the first game you remember finishing?

Page 5 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!

J_Th4ng

PCG Club Legendary
May 2, 2020
Visit site
The first game I remember finishing was System Shock. It took me a long time too, because I couldn't figure out the 6 digit code that you had to enter into the reactor to get to the executive level.

It took about 6 months before I figured out that one digits of the code was displayed in each of the levels computer node rooms, once you destroy the nodes.

Still one of my favourite games of all time, and I can't wait for Nightdive's remake to come out!!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
It was some sort of Mech Warrior Game on an old Console, where two controls would cause one to control the upper body, and the other to control the lower. Use to play all the time with my dad, miss those days.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
The first (and only) PC game I ever completed all the way through was Age of Empires II, some time prior to the year 2001. Heck, since then I've played well over 2000+ hours of Fallout 3, FO New Vegas ,FO 4 and FO76 and have never finished the main quest lines in any of them, so much going on which triggers my ADD

Whoops! squirrel...

May 2, 2020
Visit site
The first PC game that comes to mind is BioShock. Even though it's a pretty linear story, the characters and lore really gripped me. I've played it multiple times, and I usually recommend it to friends with a low spec pc.

The first game I remember completing and finding all collectibles in is Pooh and Tigger’s Hunny Safari for the Game Boy Color.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
If I am not mistaken, it was Duke Nukem 3D on MS-DOS.
We didn't have Windows back then.
After that there was Prince of Persia, Jazz Jack Rabbit, Terminal Velocity, Descent 2.
Good ol times~

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Pokemon Red on the original Gameboy if we count completing as beating the Elite Four. I never collected all 150 pokemon unfortunately due to all that trading and such between Red & Blue.

Reactions: Balf Eubank
Nov 25, 2019
Visit site
Lords of Magic (Sierra). It was wonderful. Then I got into a bulletin board with other players and had matches over terribad netcode.
That group formed the nucleus of the guild that we still have to this day, some 22 years later.
Gaming changed my life. )

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I believe it would have been warcraft 2, cheating my way through. If not warcraft 2, then definitely planescape torment. Damn, makes me want to play it again.

TRENDING THREADS