Weekend Question: What's the first game you remember finishing?

Page 2 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
May 1, 2020
Visit site
Damn that's hard, I think I beat Super Mario Brothers on the NES first actually. I had played a lot of Atari and Intellevision games before the NES, but most of those were high score games you didn't really beat, or they were so **** I did not put in the effort.
I know I also beat Contra and Jackal and Guerilla War pretty early, also Operation Wolf, got to love those NES war games. Original Zelda of course. Mega Man 3 Castlevania III later.
First PC game I beat was probably Tie-Fighter CD. I got really far into a bunch of other Lucasarts games (Day of the Tentacle, X-wing, Indiana Jones) but never beat them until later.

Reactions: LifeisaGame
May 1, 2020
Visit site
The first game I ever remember finishing were the Dragon Age series games! They're always artistically done between the story and the character depth, those were the first games I could never stop playing!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I ask the PCG staff a regular Weekend Question and post the answers on the site. If you'd like to throw in an answer here, I'll squeeze the best into the finished article!

This week's question is: What's the first game you remember finishing? Did you even know games had endings when you were a kid? Have you always had to finish one game before moving on to the next?
My first game I recall finishing was Wasteland, needless to say when Fallout and its line especially Fallout 4 came along I was completely hooked.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Ya know... Don't think I ever really finished it. Just spent countless hours making maps on graph paper. Those were the days, am I right? If you don't know what aim talking about then you must not be a true PC Gamer... or ... Maybe I'm just dating myself. Live Long and Game Often my Friends.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
The first game I can remember finishing entirely on my own is the first Need For Speed Underground for PS2. The game was honestly a blast and I'm considering firing it up inside of an emulator to experience it all over again!

TRENDING THREADS