Weekend Question: What's an old game you've come back to years later?

Page 3 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 27, 2020
Visit site
My relatively old games that I never forget about are 7DaysToDie and SpaceEngineers. In my opinion these are the originals that have inspired many other games. I find them perfect not only in terms of graphics but also for being easy to adjust. You can play without enemies, easily add stuff like recipes and mods, design and enjoy at your own pace. Thay can also be educational.

Sep 30, 2020
Visit site
I ask the PCG staff a regular Weekend Question and post the answers on the site. If you'd like to throw in an answer here, I'll squeeze the best into the finished article!

This week the question is: What's an old game you've come back to years later?

Left 4 Dead 2 has just added a new campaign. RuneScape is coming to Steam. Old games refuse to die. What's one that you've returned to, perhaps because of an update, and how did it compare to your memories?
Mario cart

Jul 13, 2020
Visit site
Playing Planescape: Torment on yearly basis but I did and replayed Clive Barker's Jericho from 2006.
Could do another playthrough of Clive Barker's Undying since I do own it on GOG but the lack of subtitles hurt me so much.

Team Fortress 2. It's my most played game on steam, and one that I come back to at least during the halloween events. Such a fantastic game, very few games that old still manage to look so good and play so well, and the community is pretty fantastic for the most part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS